The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best niche for newbie

I've been promoting affiliate / CPA offers for 17 years and I can tell you what has worked for me.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I favor offers that have a make (not MMO), get or save money benefit to them, as they have overall worked the best. They also tend to have the greatest mass appeal (will be of interest to a large general audience), so the potential exists to produce high volume and they are fairly easy to cross promote on the back-end.

Some of the niches that I have done extremely well with are education, insurance, mortgage, credit, loans, debt, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc... Another niche that ranks at the top that doesn't fall into make, get or save money is free sign-ups for dating sites.

Bottom line: it's much easier to get someone fill out a short form than to get them to pull out their credit card and make a purchase. So why struggle with trying to sell this or that, when you can provide free information that users want/need and get paid well doing it.

Something to think about.

As a newbie, you should read a lot about Mobile marketing, you should look over a niche like Sweepstakes, antivirus, app-installs. You should target more on those one, but let us know which vertical inspire you to work with, and let's work on it together!!

I've been promoting affiliate / CPA offers for 17 years and I can tell you what has worked for me.

I heavily promote PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers because there is no credit card / purchase required to complete an offer. All a user has to do is fill out a form, so conversion rates are typically much higher compared to offers that require a sale to be made.

I favor offers that have a make (not MMO), get or save money benefit to them, as they have overall worked the best. They also tend to have the greatest mass appeal (will be of interest to a large general audience), so the potential exists to produce high volume and they are fairly easy to cross promote on the back-end.

Some of the niches that I have done extremely well with are education, insurance, mortgage, credit, loans, debt, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc... Another niche that ranks at the top that doesn't fall into make, get or save money is free sign-ups for dating sites.

Bottom line: it's much easier to get someone fill out a short form than to get them to pull out their credit card and make a purchase. So why struggle with trying to sell this or that, when you can provide free information that users want/need and get paid well doing it.

Something to think about.
thanks mate! nice info!

Hey!
Dating has been a very profitable and popular niche for quite a long time. And it is still that actually. But the demand is high too. So it is a rather sophisticated niche to start from for a newbie, but the best one for an experienced affiliate.
In your case I would consider promoting Sweepstakes and Travel offers.
Good luck!

Hey!
Dating has been a very profitable and popular niche for quite a long time. And it is still that actually. But the demand is high too. So it is a rather sophisticated niche to start from for a newbie, but the best one for an experienced affiliate.
In your case I would consider promoting Sweepstakes and Travel offers.
Good luck!
Hey mate! Probability of success in sweeptakes and travel offers?

Hi guys! I want to try to spam in facebook on adult. In front of me now was the question in the necessary software for this) Maybe someone will tell me:
1. A program that will automatically simulate the activity on Facebook and spam
2. Website with the sale of ready-made accounts in Facebook

Hi guys! I want to try to spam in facebook on adult. In front of me now was the question in the necessary software for this) Maybe someone will tell me:
1. A program that will automatically simulate the activity on Facebook and spam
2. Website with the sale of ready-made accounts in Facebook
I remember before that there is a script before for fb apps that will make your niche viral. I don't know if it is still working today.

привет, напиши мне, я скажу тебе
[QUOTE = "Vitsya, post: 502355, участник: 129024"] Привет, ребята! Я хочу попробовать спам в facebook для взрослых. Передо мной теперь был вопрос в нужном программном обеспечении для этого) Возможно, кто-то скажет мне:
1. Программа, которая автоматически имитирует действия на Facebook и спам
2. Веб-сайт с продажей готовых счетов в Facebook [/ QUOTE]

Yep - couldn't agree more with this. Spot on!

Stick to CPL if you can, anything over 30 bucks a pop and you're rolling!

Yep - couldn't agree more with this. Spot on!

Stick to CPL if you can, anything over 30 bucks a pop and you're rolling!

Lower payouts work well too with the right conversion rate.

Dating, for example, is usually only $8-$9, but it converts high that it does as well as anything I run.

Now, of course, a good offer matters as well.

I am 99% on Adult Now :D

i promote Dating / Cams / PaySites :p

you Can also try :)

if you have Mobile Users you can also use (Freebiees , Sweepstakes , APP Installs, Games CPI) :affiliatefix:

banners
Back