The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best niche for newbie

Best niche would be the topic you love or crazy about. Then you will not need to do much research as you would be knowing many things about it on your own and also where you can find the proper information :)
This is the worst advice ever. Sorry bro. I usually hate the shit I promote. I hate dating sites, I hate the binary scams, I hate the fake weight loss pills, I hate... But these offers make me a shitload of money.

The one thing that will make you hate the stuff you love is being forced to analyze them to death and tryin to figure out how to sell them to other people.

Keep the things you love to yourself and enjoy them. And push the stuff you know will sell anyway. This game is about money, not your emotional attachment to certain verticals.

This is the worst advice ever. Sorry bro. I usually hate the shit I promote. I hate dating sites, I hate the binary scams, I hate the fake weight loss pills, I hate... But these offers make me a shitload of money.

The one thing that will make you hate the stuff you love is being forced to analyze them to death and tryin to figure out how to sell them to other people.

Keep the things you love to yourself and enjoy them. And push the stuff you know will sell anyway. This game is about money, not your emotional attachment to certain verticals.

Totally Agreed with @Martini

no One like Pop Ups ,Pop Unders, sites who Vibrate Phone, Back Button Redirect and other Scripts ,

But when they are on Your Domain That's Sexy :p:affiliatefix:

i Don't Like / Love / or Hate Sites i Promote, all i Want is a Good Payout and a High CR Offer :)

But ther's Something i Enjoy :cool: Live Cams , lol :D:D:D

wYEiBEarQiuCz5s7-_RNMA.png

Earning good money from promoting stuff you love is definitely possible but I agree that's not a good way to start - it can be very time-consuming, especially when it comes to creating a great content.

As mentioned before, at least at the beginning it's wise to focus on products/websites that will bring you money and not the ones you enjoy the most.

Hello guys please which method of promotion for CPA offers do you recommend for a newbie with a very tight budget or no money? Thanks guys

Jesus not another one, how do you guys still believe in that stuff?

Best niche for newbie

Bro, I'm sorry, but you're not 100% right. The best advice is the following: what do you, as a newbie affiliate in search of a niche, want to achieve?
- do you want to make millions, or at least have a shot at it? OR
- do you want to enjoy what you're doing and see what money comes out of it?

Your advice is best for the first option. Indeed, shooting for the money involves a lot of shit done. But if you're on a passion project road, the advice from the guys you're dismissing is better.

I, for one, like to have both, or believe that if you do what you like with commitment and responsibility, money will come too. From anything (maybe except speaking Latin - who cares about Latin?).

Last edited:
I think the simplest way for you can be one clicks, sweepstakes. It will be better to ask your AM recommend you good and not hard offer for first try

Regarding all the debate above, I think the question ends up being whether you want to be a professional spammer and gain money from low quality stuff - or if you want to create something great and meaningful for others and accept delayed gratification.
In terms of best niche, I'd say there is no general answer, you might make any vertical work with enough dedication and the right partners to help you.

Regarding all the debate above, I think the question ends up being whether you want to be a professional spammer and gain money from low quality stuff - or if you want to create something great and meaningful for others and accept delayed gratification.
In terms of best niche, I'd say there is no general answer, you might make any vertical work with enough dedication and the right partners to help you.
I think "spamming low quality stuff" and "creating something great and meaningful for others" are the two extremes and there's a lot of space in between. Also you should take into account the difference in approach to the affiliate game.

I mean you could probably create something great and meaningful when you start blogging and aim for organic traffic. Writing about something you love (until you get sick of it) and hoping traffic will come and someone will click on your Amazon links.

On the other hand, if you're a media buyer and run paid traffic to CPA offers you're gonna have a hard time finding something great and meaningful that also makes you money.

I've said it many times on this forum; the affiliate game is not my life's dream. It's just another hustle. Sure it feels nice to get campaigns in the green and scaling up (everyone likes winning!), but in the end it's a way to create the freedom you need to pursue whatever soothes your soul (in my case travelling and surfing).

To put it simply:
  1. Make as much money with as little time and effort possible (the hustle)
  2. Invest it wisely (this goes for both time and money)
  3. Enjoy life, go do something great and meaningful!
But hey that's just me. Some of you might want to become serial entrepreneurs with multiple businesses, build teams, start your own network, keep growing, become an authority, etc. And that's okay too!

banners
Back