Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best network for newbies

wisher2good

What's the best Aff Network for newbies in terms of:
- instant approval on offers
- good commissions
- user friendly dashboard
- either performance is shown in dashboard (like in Mobidea), or aff managers are available and willing to share this information

Hey,

We meet all your criteria, except the instant approval on all offers. We do provide instant approval on 90% of our offers though.

Our commissions are matching with the industry standard and performance is shown on our user friendly dashboard.

If you would like some more information feel free to add us on Skype live:cpahub_support or on WhatsApp Share on WhatsApp

Hey,

We meet all your criteria, except the instant approval on all offers. We do provide instant approval on 90% of our offers though.

Our commissions are matching with the industry standard and performance is shown on our user friendly dashboard.

If you would like some more information feel free to add us on Skype live:cpahub_support or on WhatsApp Share on WhatsApp

Not sure where I can find the performance of each offer after clicking on several of them. Apart from the top 8 of the week, I don't see any EPC or CR for your offers.

I think that you can create a website of niche, then apply to a affiliate program. only need say all true of your plan to work.

What's the best Aff Network for newbies in terms of:
- instant approval on offers
- good commissions
- user friendly dashboard
- either performance is shown in dashboard (like in Mobidea), or aff managers are available and willing to share this information

What is the idea or website or affiliate network name on here?

banners
Back