The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

best live chat solution?

devman

affiliate
A friend of mine have a small hosting and he want my help with live chat on his website. The problem is that I don't really know anything about live chat. Could you tell me which live chat software is the best?

I have personally tested over 20 chat api for websites and the free ones aren't worth it. You could always mIRC which is the only free application that is worth using, but you need to know that it looks like in 2003 and you only have text messages available.

I am not sure exactly what you would need but I guess that you would like to manage the design and style it with your website right? Want to post pictures as well? videos? charts? You could have the option for video chat, voice chat enabled. It is always good that the app works on phones as well, it needs to be fast and it musn't slow down your website, right?

I would recommend you to look at some html5 based applications that works on all the possible platforms. You could also use it on more platforms at the same time(one chat window) lets say on website, facebook page and on youtube channel.

If this sounds good to you have a look at Live group chat room for Websites | RumbleTalk I am very happy with it and it works amazing!

stocks_trading_chat.png

I have personally tested over 20 chat api for websites and the free ones aren't worth it. You could always mIRC which is the only free application that is worth using, but you need to know that it looks like in 2003 and you only have text messages available.

I am not sure exactly what you would need but I guess that you would like to manage the design and style it with your website right? Want to post pictures as well? videos? charts? You could have the option for video chat, voice chat enabled. It is always good that the app works on phones as well, it needs to be fast and it musn't slow down your website, right?

I would recommend you to look at some html5 based applications that works on all the possible platforms. You could also use it on more platforms at the same time(one chat window) lets say on website, facebook page and on youtube channel.

If this sounds good to you have a look at Live group chat room for Websites | RumbleTalk I am very happy with it and it works amazing!

stocks_trading_chat.png
Yea I also look ONLY for premium solutions. I will check rumble for sure, thx!

I am using livechatinc.com and I am satisfied a lot. Easy in use, frequently updated and cheap.

Updates are very important for me so thanks for your post! How it looks with customization and support?

Use zopim chat in your website. I have that chat only.

Same question - how it looks with updates, customization and support?

They have 24/7/365 support in every package. Customization is really amazing, you can do lot of things with CSS on it!

Well that's amazing. Can you tell me also how their iphone app works?

yes, good, I always use this software also.

i am scared that zopim is not the best software but the most known :/ Right now it's just a choice between livechat and zopim I guess... I think it will be livechat because i see so many bad reviews about zopim iphone app that i can't even count them. People keeps telling that notifications are buggy and that it turns off the chat and that's bad in my opinion.

It works really good but beside them i used only zopim. And their iphone app is the main reason why i switched to livechat. Their app works very good in my opinion.

no idea about this. i need help too
good to know that i am not alone. Share your knowledge when you find something good

It works really good but beside them i used only zopim. And their iphone app is the main reason why i switched to livechat. Their app works very good in my opinion.
Yea i saw some feedback about zopim app... But still i want to make some good research since it will not be a good idea to change chat after some time

Well i switched to livechat around 1 year ago and I wouldn't switch it to anything else at this moment. I assume that their staff works very hard to give us best possible software. Check out their 30-day free trial - you don't even need to use your credit card to test it so you don't loose anything

Well i switched to livechat around 1 year ago and I wouldn't switch it to anything else at this moment. I assume that their staff works very hard to give us best possible software. Check out their 30-day free trial - you don't even need to use your credit card to test it so you don't loose anything
They look very good. Btw can you delete their branding text?

kayako Live chat is really professional. You can try their 30 days free
Thanks mate! Tell me something more about them. Do they have mobile app?

yes you can. Sadly not in the cheapest package but you can do it on regular plan and all above which give you access to CSS customization.

Hi Devman! It's nice that you are interested in our software. I know that I am not objective so I will not try to convince you that we are the best. Instead of that I will give you this link so you'll be able to read about different solutions: live-chat-support-software-review.toptenreviews.com - please copy it and paste into your browser because I can't post any links yet.

If you want to ask about anything than feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Adam

yes you can. Sadly not in the cheapest package but you can do it on regular plan and all above which give you access to CSS customization.
Well regular plan coasts 30$ so it's not that much. And what you think about PureChat? Sadly they offer unbranded software for 100$ monthly but I don't think that I really need to unbrand it it their features are better.

Hi Devman! It's nice that you are interested in our software. I know that I am not objective so I will not try to convince you that we are the best. Instead of that I will give you this link so you'll be able to read about different solutions: live-chat-support-software-review.toptenreviews.com - please copy it and paste into your browser because I can't post any links yet.

If you want to ask about anything than feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Adam
Thanks Adam for your post. I need to check it out!

I don't know them but Intercom also have nice software. It's a little expensive but it's also a very good one. However I would choose livechat because of their ticketing system feature. It can be really useful if you're running a hosting business.

I don't know them but Intercom also have nice software. It's a little expensive but it's also a very good one. However I would choose livechat because of their ticketing system feature. It can be really useful if you're running a hosting business.

i love intercom chat window but it's a little too big. Can you customize it and make it smaller? And do you have to pay some extra money for livechat's ticketing system?

Yes you can but it's not so easy and i never did it. And you don't have to pay any extra money for ticketing system in livechat. It's just one of their feature in EVERY package.

banners
Back