The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

best live chat solution?

Yes you can but it's not so easy and i never did it. And you don't have to pay any extra money for ticketing system in livechat. It's just one of their feature in EVERY package.
Wow that's really awesome. I think it could really save a lot of time in my hosting service. I really have to consider it!

And you don't even have to turn it on or something. It just switch to ticketing mode when all of your agents are offline

And you don't even have to turn it on or something. It just switch to ticketing mode when all of your agents are offline
Hmmm but if you don't have mobile app turned on at the time when someone is typing than you get ticket instead of notification about new chat?

no, no! You can lock your phone screen for example and you still get notifications. You don't get them only if all of your agents are offline and than it is switching to ticketing mode.

Here are some designs which were made with Rumbletalk. I will be making an overview on this today so you can check it out.
stocks_trading_chat.png

2012_06_13_1109.png

nolledo.png

2012_12_19_0110.png

The top performers in our review are LiveHelpNow, the Gold Award winner; Zopim, the Silver Award winner; and LiveChat, the Bronze Award winner. Here’s more on choosing a system to meet your needs, along with detail on how we arrived at our ranking of 10 live chat support software.
The best live chat software enables your company and your customer to text in real time by computer, smart phone and tablet. Your staff can answer questions, suggest appropriate purchases and build stronger brand loyalty. Your company can also retrieve statistical data that benefits your corporate marketing strategies. Few endeavors provide a both a vastly improved customer experience and a business data goldmine. Live chat software does both.

Last edited by a moderator:
A friend of mine have a small hosting and he want my help with live chat on his website. The problem is that I don't really know anything about live chat. Could you tell me which live chat software is the best?

Hi Devman,

When considering chat software for a hosting company, you will almost always want something that is self-hosted. As in, you'll almost always want chat software that you can download and install on your own servers. There are a couple reasons for this:

1) Using chat software that is hosted on your own servers demonstrates confidence in your own hosting product.

2) Compliance. Often times, your hosting clients will provide personal information to you over Live Chat - even if you don't ask for it. It is extremely difficult to control and verify compliance for data and software that is outside your realm of control. Your SSAE16 audits will be a lot easier with a self-hosted solution that you have direct control over and can implement your own SSAE16 security policies and procedures on.

Hope this helps.

According to capterra LiveAgent, LiveHelp, LiveChat these are the best live chat software in 2016. But i had a good experience with tawk.to, you can try this out. You will find lots of advanced custom feature in it.

You asked for a "live chat solution", which sounds a little more comprehensive than a simple popup chat box, I'm going to recommend Live chat tool

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back