The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Host

Mayvin

affiliate
Who is everyone's favorite hosts? Which one would you recommend and why? Which hosts are to be avoided?

HostGator because they are a solid company who has been around for years, has great support, and services.

I have used others but would only really recommend HostGator.

I would agree with virtualtraveler that HostGator is the way to go. There customer service is excellent and I have never had a problem with loading times.

I've been using byethost a lot since it's free and it lets me start off. But eventually I used it for paid hosting.

But now, on my 2nd website, I'm using hostisto, probably haven't heard it, but it's a new one which has good reasonable prices.

I host my latest website on Ramnode (an unmanaged VPS provider), and I can say that I have been quite pleased. Unmanaged VPS solutions aren't really for people who aren't experienced with Linux, but if your willing to spend a few days learning how to set up your server, you can really save a lot of money, and a small VPS can handle much more traffic than is typically allowed on most shared hosts.

I recently helped move a forum to t1hosting.com (a very new webhost from the same company that founded icyboards), and it has been quite impressive for the pricing too. Their smaller plans are geared more towards smaller websites, but don't be fooled by the low prices. They are a very reliable webhost and offer a lot for what you pay.

I've used mainstream providers (such as dreamhost) before as well, and I haven't really been as pleased. I generally have had the best experiences with the smaller, but established webhosts. Smaller webhosts tend to care more about their customers needs and are easy to work with, so it can be worth the extra research involved in the long run.

There is nothing called as best host. Every hosting company has many happy clients and a few annoyed ones. So the company which suits your requirements in your specified budget is the best for you.

Very often, when people ask me about web hosting, they want to know if I know any cheap but good web host. This particularly applies to those who are just starting their web site and are not willing to sink a lot of money into it. I consider QHoster.com to the best and the most reliable host I've ever tried before. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

As my own experience i would recommend you Hostgator because they are verified hosting service and provide hosting since 2002. Fair and Friendly Online 24/7 customer service. Always server time up. Advance servers with affordable packages mostly business package is attractive. Unlimited Shared hosting plans powerful dedicated servers, Cpanel Speed is suprb. ;)

MI
Back