The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Honeybadger

AffKit Ninja
Which games do you play to improve your strategic thinking?
I'm looking for any video games, phone games, laptop games or gaming apps
Any game that makes you a smarter thinker
Only requirement is it requires internet connection
TY

TY
What sort of games you into? I found playing a lot of Milsim games helps improve my decision making and better communication skills. Squad is one I’m really into at the minute.

Squad is a tactical FPS that provides authentic combat experiences through teamwork, constant communication, and gameplay. It bridges the large gap between arcade shooter and military simulation with 100 player battles, combined arms combat, base building, and a great integrated VoIP system

I could think of many other good strategy games on steam but this is great to dive into. Some SP games to look out for could be age of empires, city skylines etc.

@Aiden L
Doing some research for 2022
Trying to plan further ahead this year
One of my new affiliate projects will be a gaming website
The games will help people with real life tasks
--> Job interview game
--> First date game
--> Drivers test game
--> Psychometric job test game
--> Language exam game
--> Helicopter simulation game
--> Sailboat navigation game
All the games must be free to try
Premium versions will net me affiliate commission
Can use all my SEO skills to rank pages
Social media + video + some paid ads

@Aiden L
Doing some research for 2022
Trying to plan further ahead this year
One of my new affiliate projects will be a gaming website
The games will help people with real life tasks
--> Job interview game
--> First date game
--> Drivers test game
--> Psychometric job test game
--> Language exam game
--> Helicopter simulation game
--> Sailboat navigation game
All the games must be free to try
Premium versions will net me affiliate commission
Can use all my SEO skills to rank pages
Social media + video + some paid ads
Nice idea, I like it
I'm not a fan of games, but this games are like simulation of real life, that really can help you with something in future

TY @Lead Network
You've understood the idea 100%
Now compiling a list of events requiring tests
They need to have simulator games
Also affiliate program
  • Driver --> driver test --> driver test simulator game --> affiliate program --> $
  • Pilot --> pilot test --> pilot test simulator game --> affiliate program --> $
  • Job --> job interview --> job interview simulator game --> affiliate program --> $
  • Degree --> written exam --> exam simulator game --> affiliate program --> $
  • Certification --> test --> test simulator game --> affiliate program --> $

Which game to choose in order to develop strategic thinking depends on your personal preferences in games. I suppose that there are plenty f games which you can install on your smartphone/laptop and the main thing is to choose those games which are connected with the logic development. Strategic thinking is always bade on logic, that's why you'd better choose such games which can help you to develop logical thinking. Speaking about genres, then everything is up to you. However, such games always have no particular genre actually. They're aimed at cognitive abilities development, that's why they have no genre.

TY
To be quite honest, I don't have that much time for playing any games lately, although it's such a shame as they can really help us boost creativity and relax the brain a bit so it can prepare for the new challenges. :) When I get time, I like playing games like Scrabble, Sudoku, or Zuma even. The simplest the game is the better, in my case at least.:rofl

How about The Witcher 3? Only it is paid and if you want a free version, then download from a torrent such as the pirate bay and play. There is not a single positive hero in the game. Instead, we see murderers, womanizers, drunks or thieves, whose craft in detail throughout the story, introduces the player to the qualities you need to become one of them. Doesn't that sound like our world? It's worth pondering.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the apps which are directed at parallel development of attention, reaction, mathematical abilities and multitasking can be quite good for smart thinking development. I tried to play various games on my phone, which are pointed at these things and I even bought a subscription once, but I gave up this idea and started playing chess. Logic bears smart thinking and there are no people in the world who will doubt in this statement.

I have learned some languages
simply by changing game language
its really works!
but you can also get lost in the menu

U should try Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020, it is really realistic and complex, that will definetly make you smarter. By the way, they just had a Top Gun: Maverik free dlc.

My fav game is Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4, online ranked battles are crazy there and you have to really understand what you are doing, that makes big positive impact on u`r skill`s.

MI
Back