The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Free Web Traffic Tracking tool?

Would you like to recommend some best tracking tool which is much easier to set up and easy to understand. Thanks in advanced.
There is no best web stats tool per se with some being quite expensive even though they really aren't that much better than the free alternatives.

They all have their pros and cons but considering the fact that some people opt to use two or more for web analytics but solely to verify if the data they get from one tool is accurate. If you have to choose just one then Google's analytics tool is the best.

Google analytics works best. You can track just about anything with it. Number of traffic, registrations where the traffic is wrong how did they get to your page, etc..

Would you like to recommend some best tracking tool which is much easier to set up and easy to understand. Thanks in advanced.

If you are looking for conversions tracker and advanced TDS the best and the most efficient choice will be AdsBridge.

AdsBridge has real-time stats, and great statistics reporting, where you can add filter by country, device, GEO and so on.

In case you need any help, let me know.

Google analytic is a best tracking tool for monitoring your site traffic as well as check the bounce rate of your site...

That really depends on what are you going to track. I faced this question several times, so that's why we tried to explain it in our blog post. news.adsbridge.com/ga-vs-tracker/

Google Analytics is the standard choice, apart from that clicky, Piwik, kiss metrics, open web analytics are also effective tools to analyze the web traffic.

Google’s tool is one of my favorite web Analytics tools, as its still free. It also has paid version for big partners, but for bloggers and small business owners, free version is more than enough.

Google Analytics is the best tool to monitor web traffic. Third party tools offer simple UI for users to understand but often don't have the wide scope functions as those offered in Google Analytics.

I prefer Gostats, it works much better as compare to these another tools. It tracks website traffic in a real time, also it gives data related to traffic accurately. It tracks each visitors details on weekly, monthly, yearly basis. It's free and easy to install and read.

banners
Back