The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Email marketing options ????

Hi, Noah. I'm not sure exactly what it is you want to know.

Are you wanting to know how to find subscribers (build a list)? Or reputable autoresponders? Or something else?

Maybe these two threads are a good place to start:

Tips for Email Marketing
Email Marketing

Read through this forum (Email Marketing) and I'm certain that you'll find plenty more information. :)

Hello Noah,

I do not know what you want to know about email marketing.

I found best email marketing concept on Accuwebhosting blog Top 10 Email Marketing Services For Business. I think it is really helpful to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,
Can somebody help me with email marketing .
I want help in this field.
It would be really helpful.

Thanks advance.

Hey Noah
Happy to share everything I know about email marketing..... considering it is my job hahahahahaha just need to know what it is you need help with

Hello there,

Thanks advance.
Yes of course. I would love to help you :)
If you are thinking to do email marketing then one thing I must tell you is that you are on the right track. Email marketing is one of the best ways to convey your information to your audience. It's easy, fast and effective as well.

To start email marketing you need to find a database of your target audience, design, and email and circulate it. If you wanna make it easier and also willing to calculate its effectiveness then you can go for email marketing services as well.

I hope you like my guidance. Have a Good Day!! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

Thanks advance.

As per the survey, email marketing is the best option that one can choose to reach people. But if you compare the stats of email marketing you will find that the open rates and click rates decide how effective your campaign is working. So always use catchy subject lines to attract audience or readers.

There are many online paid tools that offer email marketing services like MailChimp, Zoho and many more.

To me, go to Youtube and watch some tutorials to get basic concepts. At first, if you face any problem to get the sense, watch several videos. After watching this, if it is not clear to you then go to Google and search for some blogs. Read several blogs, hope you will have sound knowledge about Email Marketing.

Email marketing has been an important part of a Business but not I have noticed most of the mail get fails with so many reasons.

I don't understand what's the best & great way for Email marketing.

Email marketing has been an important part of a Business but not I have noticed most of the mail get fails with so many reasons.

I don't understand what's the best & great way for Email marketing.
As my experience, the best and great way for email marketing is to just send to who opted-in your website

Email marketing is one of the most cost effective marketing tools for small businesses. Choosing the right email marketing service can have a significant impact on the success of your marketing campaign.

There are some email marketing campaign recommendations:
1. constant contact
2. Drip
3. SendinBlue
4. Mailjet
5. ConvertKit
6. AWeber
7. GetResponse

You missed the bests, mailerlite and mailchimp. These ones offer you about 2000 subscribers for FREE and allow you to send unlimited emails to them for free every month. Mailerlite offers 1000 though but mailchimp offers 2000.

MI
Back