“mobile”/ paypertrail
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Best Email marketing options ????

Discussion in 'Email Marketing' started by Noah Wills, May 29, 2018.

1. Noah Wills

Noah Wills Affiliate affiliate

Hello there,
    Can somebody help me with email marketing .
    I want help in this field.
    It would be really helpful.

Thanks advance.

tyoussef likes this.
  2. CPA Evolution
  3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Hi, Noah. I'm not sure exactly what it is you want to know.

Are you wanting to know how to find subscribers (build a list)? Or reputable autoresponders? Or something else?

Maybe these two threads are a good place to start:

Tips for Email Marketing
    Email Marketing

Read through this forum (Email Marketing) and I'm certain that you'll find plenty more information. :)

tyoussef and Mr. Plan B like this.
  4. Rinkal Lalani

Rinkal Lalani Affiliate affiliate

Hello Noah,

I do not know what you want to know about email marketing.

I found best email marketing concept on Accuwebhosting blog Top 10 Email Marketing Services For Business. I think it is really helpful to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2018
    NewbieAffil-:D and tyoussef like this.
  5. Certified
    Mass Mailer

Mass Mailer New Member Certified Vendor Service Manager affiliate

Go to MassMailServers and find out lots of topics on email marketing like if you want to know about affiliate email marketing or dental email marketing or real estate email marketing, travel email marketing all covered properly. Even tips for sending email campaigns etc...

6. affmarketer101

affmarketer101 Affiliate affiliate

What are the problems that you are currently having? Could you please specify?

7. ibtconcierge

ibtconcierge Affiliate affiliate

Hello Noah,

What kind of help do you need?

8. Certified
    Matt Smith

Matt Smith Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

Hey Noah
    Happy to share everything I know about email marketing..... considering it is my job hahahahahaha just need to know what it is you need help with

9. itstrisha

itstrisha Affiliate affiliate

Yes of course. I would love to help you :)
    If you are thinking to do email marketing then one thing I must tell you is that you are on the right track. Email marketing is one of the best ways to convey your information to your audience. It's easy, fast and effective as well.

To start email marketing you need to find a database of your target audience, design, and email and circulate it. If you wanna make it easier and also willing to calculate its effectiveness then you can go for email marketing services as well.

I hope you like my guidance. Have a Good Day!! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2018
    martinsmith likes this.
  10. Arman Pancholi

Arman Pancholi Affiliate affiliate

As per the survey, email marketing is the best option that one can choose to reach people. But if you compare the stats of email marketing you will find that the open rates and click rates decide how effective your campaign is working. So always use catchy subject lines to attract audience or readers.

There are many online paid tools that offer email marketing services like MailChimp, Zoho and many more.

11. thelegend

thelegend Affiliate affiliate

Well you must be more specific if you want help as we cannot help you in this big general topic

12. Certified
    Matt Smith

Matt Smith Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

What issues are you having?

13. martinsmith

martinsmith Affiliate affiliate

Very well explained all... thanks for sharing the post...

14. yasinfaruk

yasinfaruk Affiliate affiliate

To me, go to Youtube and watch some tutorials to get basic concepts. At first, if you face any problem to get the sense, watch several videos. After watching this, if it is not clear to you then go to Google and search for some blogs. Read several blogs, hope you will have sound knowledge about Email Marketing.

15. Julia Ann

Julia Ann Affiliate affiliate

Email marketing has been an important part of a Business but not I have noticed most of the mail get fails with so many reasons.

I don't understand what's the best & great way for Email marketing.

16. David Williams

David Williams Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

As my experience, the best and great way for email marketing is to just send to who opted-in your website

banners