The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Best & Easy Converting Offers?

CPA Guy

affiliate
Hi, I am new to this forum. Have some CPA marketing experience- made $2k-$3k in life till now. Just re-entering CPA/Online Marketing after a gap of 1 year. It seems things have changed quite a lot here.
I had done some Nutra sales(CPS) with Bing ads last time.
But now wondering where to start- I think Leadgen or CPL would be better than CPS model. But I don't yet have much idea about Mobile marketing, Push, Native Ads etc. So please suggest me the easiest and best way - where should I start this time? What is hot these days?

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

What you start with should not rely on what is easiest. It should rely on what current skills you have and what can bring you the most initial success. It's easy to run pops and sweepstakes, but it is more efficient and lucrative to run higher value CPA and affiliate offers. Your budget will also have an impact on what type of marketing you select and deploy.

I recommend using an intelligence platform to see where the action is right now in various types of campaigns and select your re-introduction to the industry on what's hot.

Bing+CBD That even doable?
nope :)
Are keyword ads promoting CBD allowed?
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hi,
I'd recommend that you go for a high paying commission affiliate program and also that pays a recurring lifetime commission for example SaaS Affiliate programs. It takes the same amount of effort to promote high paying commission SaaS affiliate programs as it is to promote an affiliate program that pays poor commissions and only once!

MI
Back