The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best CMS for web design

I prefer Wordpress, mostly because of a great choice of themes. All of them are profesionally coded with a single purpose to make your website powerful. Creating a website has never been so simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't rate wordpress as a good CMS for design.
It's main focus is on content management rather than design.
I would go for statamic. Search Laravel statmic CMS.

Statamic focuses on dev/design and then content second. Its about how much flexibility you have.

Its much much lighter and faster that Wordpress

If you need normal website of blog then wordpress is the best but if you want to create an ecommerce website then you should use magento as it has many built in options and connects as well which will give u smooth experience..

Best content management systems are:
  • Drupal. Drupal is easily the most functional open source CMS available today
  • WordPress. WordPress began as a simple blogging system but has grown into one of the most powerful CMS's on the Internet.
  • Radiant CMS. A simple CMS powered by Ruby on Rails.
  • Magento.
  • Silverstripe.

The best CMS for the web design is WordPress because it is easy to understand and the world’s most popular tool for creating the websites. It is flexible, adaptable, extendable, and user-friendly. There are thousands of free themes and Plugins for the added functionality of the website.

There are lots of CMS providers trying to compete for customers, the difference among them may lie in available themes and features. I agree that Wordpress is probably the most popular choice. However, if you're familiar with coding languages then Dreamweaver is more suitable. I find creating my own website give me more freedom in web design and I don't need to rely on existing themes of the CMS.

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back