The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Best Cms For Small Business Website

threenerds2014

affiliate
Want to start a website for my business. This website would be introduce my business to the clients. I am importing textile machine from China. Would you like to tell me which CMS is the good fit for my business?

I would suggest wordpress if your new to website, I also like drupal as a cms

Well, there's textpattern, ghost, moveabletype. Depends on what you need? Wordpress really is probably your best best. First and foremost it's free to download, simple to install and use and even easier to update. Plus it's patched and upgraded regularly!

Wordpress is a good CMS for small and middle sized website.I have a wordpress website, I am not an expert developer, but I find easy to work on wordpress

Hello,,
WordPress
Strength: Marketing
Probably the most well-known due to its host and self-hosted options, WordPress is a free and open source so you can install it on your own host with no issues. Starting out as a blogging platform, WordPress’ plugins have added so many features that you can practically do anything with it.

I too recommend WordPress, but I do highly recommend adding the WordFence plugin for security. You'll be surprised at just how many people try to hack your site almost immediately.

MI
Back