Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
PureLander
1 - Swagbucks
Swagbucks-application-site-web-extension-argent-carte-cadeau.jpg

(Complete surveys)
You earn with Swagbucks by completing surveys, answering daily trivia polls, completing daily goals and daily checklists, watching videos, and searching the web. You can see your SB payout very quickly when you complete these tasks.
Make sure to be reply surveys Honestly and Consistently ! and act fast !

> You receive rewards in up to 10 business days.

2 - Rakuten
raw.png

(Cashback for online and in-store purchases)
It's a FREE app that helps to find coupons and earn cash back on your purchases by shopping through its affiliate link.
You can get Cash Back for shopping at over 2,500 stores. Stores pay Rakuten a commission for sending you their way, and Rakuten shares the commission with you as Cash Back.

> You get paid every three monthes, besides a cash bonus for joining and shopping.

3 - Survey Junkey
download.png

(Complete surveys)
Same as Swagbucks, it's an online market research community, you make money by completing relevant surveys for marketing and research companies.
Make sure to be reply surveys Honestly and Consistently ! and act fast !

> Instant point redemption (instant payment).

4 - Upworks
1200px-Upwork-logo.svg.png

(Freelance work for clients)
The best money-making app for freelancers to connect with clients, create a profile and apply for new gigs.
It is free, but you'll have to pay taxes on your earnings. And yeh! it's available just on iOS.

> Your payment will transfer to your deposit account within 5 business days.

5 - M1 Finance
m1finance-logo.png

The main way to make money with M1 Finance is through asset appreciation and dividends. You would make money by buying low and selling high. For dividend stocks, you make money from the cash payments to shareholders, typically on a quarterly basis. Or, you can find stocks that offer both growth and income potential!

> It costs $125/year but comes free for the first year when you sign up and and deposit at least $1,000 in your investment account.

6 - Uber :
Uber-logo.png

(Driving and/or delivering food)
A well-known app, you earn at your convenience by driving and delivering when you want to, and cash out on earnings up to five times per day.

> Instant payment.

7 - Lyft
1200px-Lyft_logo.svg.png

(Driving and/or delivering food)
This is the competitor of Uber, you make money by driving, you get paid instantly after every ride and you get cash back on gas, groceries, and select dining.

> Instant payment.

8 - Offerup
download.png

(Sell old or unwanted items)
A simple and easy-to-use market place, with many features like promoting items that are listed for sale.

> Cash payment for local transactions; 7 business days for shipped items.

- Samira

• Best Overall: Upwork.
  • Best for Cashback: Rakuten.
  • Best for Surveys: Survey Junkie.
  • Best for Car Owners: Uber.
  • Best for Selling Old Goods: OfferUp.
  • Best for Odd Jobs: Swagbucks.

1. Best Overall: Upwork.​
  2. Best for Cashback: Rakuten.​
  3. Best for Surveys: Survey Junkie.​
  4. Best for Car Owners: Uber.​
  5. Best for Selling Old Goods: OfferUp.​
  6. Best for Odd Jobs: Swagbucks.​

I have been trying some small scale experiments --should of held on another day to maximize the gain tho

verb-buy-sell.jpg

This what you can do with real verified data like the financial markets. This has only worked a few times however --I am down some on other buys --almost even on some. General stock market is down --that's part of the reason.
Sorry, a bit off topic, but I am finding some trending SaaS PaaS apps that are now public companies --other than the 'well known' mentioned .

Last edited:
  1. Best Overall: Upwork.​
  2. Best for Cashback: Rakuten.​
  3. Best for Surveys: Survey Junkie.​
  4. Best for Car Owners: Uber.​
  5. Best for Selling Old Goods: OfferUp.​
  6. Best for Odd Jobs: Swagbucks.​
But still, one cant make enough money from these apps lol
When I left my job, I really thought I could depend on these apps (Don't laugh please lol) .. But, nah! They aren't enough, especially surveys' apps

- Samira

Nice ones but i dont think you can develop a good business on these sites where you can obtain freedom ,they are good for make some cash

banners
Back