The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Affiliate Network for Gaming Offers?

(Facebook Ads traffic)

Please suggest some.

Thanks

Hi Usuario. If you're looking for CPA offers, there are plenty of good options on the market, but you should always do your research and see who's who and what offers they have.
There isn't a "Best Affiliate Network" for 2 different affiliates, as each affiliate has different traffic types, based on GEOs, age groups, device, etc.
The network I'm part of (Bitterstrawberry) is also one of the top few options when it comes to mobile CPA offers and I'd be glad to tell you more about our offers. Reach out with a PM if you would like to know more. If not, I hope this post helps anyway.

Find me on Skype at live:lc_1560

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
An offer directory is perfect to find that types of Networks, you can check it out to Click4ads, is a great tool for find what you need, keep in touch your contacts, and communicate with them by chat, all this in one place, ideal for people of the industry.
Cheers! ;)

(Facebook Ads traffic)

Please suggest some.

Thanks
Hello dude, why are you only targeting Facebook, i'll advice you to go get a good spy-tool, that could help you out searching the good ads to promote, and by the way try to reach other traffic sources out there where you can run your campaign. You have a good list of spy-tools on the forum here, you should go through and get something that fits you and hit this campaign using it.
Check out this thread: https://www.affiliatefix.com/thread...ls-for-affiliate-marketers.28195/#post-409271 hope it helps, good luck!

Anyone know who might have gaming offers for older Android <4.4.4? I am getting some SEO adult hits from 2nd tier countries -- just throwing the traffic away really ... they like my site on the old device but they can't link out and run the newer native HLS adult webcams.

Graybeard, Jan 16, 2018

Games affiliate networks are meant to connect publishers with affiliate programs that allow them to promote games related offers. Games are a big and profitable niche of the affiliate marketing, it has several sub-niches that revolve around specific kind of games - board, card, racing, retro, games for kids and more.

Games affiliate networks are meant to connect publishers with affiliate programs that allow them to promote games related offers. Games are a big and profitable niche of the affiliate marketing, it has several sub-niches that revolve around specific kind of games - board, card, racing, retro, games for kids and more.

How does that answer the question, though?

In affiliate CPA some do it better, some worse.
I see that working with peerfly // mostCPA may have an easier flow for you to get that first sweet revenue that warms your heart and fills your bank account! just pay attention for each cpa offer restrictions. and that's all

banners
Back