The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best adults \ chat cam \ dating offers?

MarkMester

Banned
Hi,
I was wondering what is the best affiliate program you know about dating, adults and chat cams.
From my exp, topoffers CPA \ SOI is great for dating
lospallos smart links cpl is great for adults
imonotizit smart links cpl is great for dating and adults
profitsocial smart links cpl as great for dating and adults
xlove cpl is nice for chat cam

You got more ideas? only from personal experience !

Did you try CrakRevenue? They have the best converting adult cam and dating offers, revshare, pay per lead, you name it. I am promoting Chaturbate and they are converting well too, but I am on the revshare payout.

Have good luck ;)

lol at the \ :D Did you do that intentionally :)

The adult cam business (I have been involved in owning a small cam site of my own 2001-2003, and in paid positions with two other large camsites (unnamed for now) and the adult cam business has spiraled down IMHO.

I am testing another EU based webcam site whitelabel now that has many models that are not working multiple camsites (splitcam).

The fundamental problem with today's cam sites is you can get total nudity and sex action for free now just relying on the few people that can tip performers for the show -- so why pay <<< most don't. Well most never did anyway in the golden days ;)

Affiliates (smart ones) used to make $1000's per month selling webcams -- most successful affiliates now make 100's of dollars per month for the same work :eek:

Dating sites are new to me but I have associated with one of the wannabe motherships that has possibilities for my creating an affiliate program. I will be testing the conversion rates ... so IDK.
----------------------------------------
^^^ Of course Chaturbate has a low payout -- they can get away with it. They currently have the best search traffic and are a well known brand. In addition, their bandwidth cost must be high supporting all of the greys and anonymous users free wank-a-thons :D

Last edited:
AFFMY.com has Exclusive dating offers like this:

OuNaXuB.png

OFFER ID: 1495 - PickyAsia - Tier 1 - CPL

Geos: US CA UK AU NZ IE

Payout: SOI (all devices) - up to 4 USD

Traffic: Adult & Mainstream

WilzLG8.png

OFFER ID: 1493 - PickyAsia - Tier 1 - CPL - E-MAIL

Geos: US CA UK AU NZ IE

Payout: SOI (all devices) - 4 USD

Traffic: Email only - Adult & Mainstream

VRC79FH.png

OFFER ID: 1494 - PickyAsia - WW - CPS

Geos: Worldwide

Payout: CPS (all devices) - 48 USD

Traffic: Adult & Mainstream, E-mail

Last edited:
Did you try CrakRevenue? They have the best converting adult cam and dating offers, revshare, pay per lead, you name it. I am promoting Chaturbate and they are converting well too, but I am on the revshare payout.

Have good luck ;)

Thanks for the strong recommendation, John!

Hi,
I was wondering what is the best affiliate program you know about dating, adults and chat cams.
From my exp, topoffers CPA \ SOI is great for dating
lospallos smart links cpl is great for adults
imonotizit smart links cpl is great for dating and adults
profitsocial smart links cpl as great for dating and adults
xlove cpl is nice for chat cam

You got more ideas? only from personal experience !

Yes, we have Smartlinks at CrakRevenue!

ScreenShot-Smart-Link-Modifs.png

Then we take care of the rest ;)

Aside from this, we have tons of great cam offers both on a CPL basis (available in SOI and DOI).

We also just started our BACK2SCHOOL promo -- when affiliates beat their August earnings this September, affs qualify for a cash bonus!

Don't worry, new affs qualify for this bonus as well!

Let us know if you have any questions, cheers!

Oh Cpamatica is crushing dating niche too!
We have so much to suggest you on SOI/DOI mainstream and adult offers, especially when there is a wide variety of GEOs. And those are really killing!
Also adult smartlinks are also in the base. So welcome!

I think I will never get tired of saying this:
It all depends on the traffic and the sources.
There is no best or worst dating offer; it just comes down to your goals, your KPIs, and your traffic.

For example: with us the best traffic is organic (SEO mostly), or paid (but a very specific kind of traffic). We accept only affiliates that want to make money on a longer scale and for a longer time (with Lifetime RevShare). If an affiliate wants to make quick money but on a shorter term, then it's not a good match :)

So, if you guys want to ask for the best program, give some details, and I am pretty sure you will get precious insiders :)

That really depends a lot on your traffic source and the quality of your traffic.
Everyone can have crazy profit with high-quality traffic)
AdsEmpire works a lot with Dating offers and niches of 50+ geos, but honestly, we have our top 3 most wanted and converting offers:
1. BeNaughty
2. Flirt
3. OneNightFriend

You can ping in DM or Telegram @viktoriiAE or Skype live:.cid.6051636583a41b6f if you want to try it.

banners
Back