The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Beginning Affiliate Marketer

Jake McCade

affiliate
I am brand new at affiliate marketing and am just starting to research the potential of making a side income from it.

I am also interested in drop shipping for eBay and my own eCommerce site eventually.

I am based out of the U.S. and look forward to hearing and learning from the other members of this site.

Jake

Welcome! you've come to the right place to find the information you're looking for!
Good luck with everything!
-Zach

Look into Dropship Lifestyle
They always recommend Shopify for an ecommerce store.

I have been interested in drop shipping as well. DSL suggests targeting higher priced items to sell.
One of my strategies to find which higher priced items people are interested in is to:
Build a site for a niche. I add a menu with categories and product options.
Run google adwords to the site.
Check google analytics to see which categories people are clicking on.

I also have affiliate links on these pages so I can get some money if they happen to buy something. I keep Ad spend low, so I don't really have any conversions, but this is just more for data.

Welcome to the world of Affiliate marketing, It is an exciting industry and a dynamic one.
Welcome to Affiliate Fix, this forum will teach you all you need to know about this industry.:affiliatefix::)

Hello Jake McCade. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

To get yourself started go through all the guides posted on this forum, all the case studies and all the journals and success stories. That will give you some kind of motivation how people have started from zero here and is still growing.

Check these forums:-
What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Guides, Case Studies and Tutorials
Success Stories and Bragging

If you have any queries, don't forget to ask it here Newbie Helpdesk

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I am brand new at affiliate marketing and am just starting to research the potential of making a side income from it.

I am also interested in drop shipping for eBay and my own eCommerce site eventually.

I am based out of the U.S. and look forward to hearing and learning from the other members of this site.

Jake

Hi @Jake McCade , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Sounds like you have a plan in the makings. Be persistent, stay active, ask loads of questions, a take action!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

Hi, Jake and welcome to AffiliateFix!

My friends @internalsoul and @T J Tutor have given you the perfect starting advice.

@Hatrix posted some great tips for you. You may also want to use the magnifying glass on the upper right of any forum page to search for specific topics of interest to read more of what our other members are doing with drop shipping and e-Commerce.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jake! :)

Jake
Welcome on board Jake! It is going to be an exciting journey ahead.

If you are after dropshipping, go to shopify.com to read their full report. it is free but inside the free report covers quite detail on drop shipping. You need to read that, and decide if drop shipping business is something that you want to build.

Be great.

Jake

Hi there newbie! Warm welcome to the Forum!

It is a great place to learn and share, make use of it :)

banners
Back