The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Beginners Traffic

I'd suggest you to start working with Google Ads and Facebook leveraging "white" offers. In this case, there are a lot of chances that you won't be banned and you'll have some time for practising and understanding how the whole thing works. Also pay attention to optimization, testing and analytics.

Later on, as an advanced user, you may try to work with "non-eligible" offers using cloaking. In that case you'll be already educated about the way FB and Google works and you'll need to learn the "cloaking" thing only.

I wouldn't recommend to start from seo, since this is a long-time effort. a lot of beginners start with seo, don't see results within few month and give up.

Also, for a quick start you may try various dsps, ad networks that work with you vertical. if you specify the niche, i may recommend a few of them. Traffic at such platforms generally cheaper and you'll have enough space for education.

a lot of beginners start with seo, don't see results within few month and give up.

You are correct
This is why I love SEO
The keys to success are so simple
  1. Consistently follow guidelines
  2. Be patient and don't quit
Seems majority cannot do these simple things
So minority (traffic winners) gets majority of traffic
Majority (traffic losers) moan that SEO doesn't work

:rofl:rofl:rofl

So
Beginner x advanced may be not the best way to view this. As others suggested above, you should take other factors into consideration such as your budget, verticals, tracking tools and skills, etc.

However, I do believe that "paying more for high quality traffic" can be a slightly easier approach for a beginner than "paying less for low quality traffic".

For example, if you compare CPCs on Facebook with most 2nd tier ad platforms, the difference will be brutal. However, most traffic on the internet is sold via an auction system, which means that, at the end of the day, you get what you pay for.

If you know how to be compliant, I think Facebook is still a good ad platform for beginners. You can go international (more affordable than US), create very targeted campaigns and optimize them with a relatively low investment as you don't need to test an enormous amount of combinations to find something with potential.

But, again, it depends on what you're promoting and how you're promoting it. There are many quality traffic sources out there that can be a good starting point.
I have a very tiny budget $20 and the kind of offer I would like to promote are Gift card(but you have to complete a short survey).

What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!!!

So

I have a very tiny budget $20 and the kind of offer I would like to promote are Gift card(but you have to complete a short survey).

What would you recommend?

Thanks in advance!!!

$20 is probably too small to start with paid traffic. My suggestion is that you start with free traffic and use it to make a budget before you start running ads.

If you have other means to increase your budget (e.g. reducing your personal expenses, working as a freelancers, etc) I think that's an option, too.

I suggest that you have at least $200 (ideally a bit more) before you get started with paid traffic.

$20 is probably too small to start with paid traffic. My suggestion is that you start with free traffic and use it to make a budget before you start running ads.

If you have other means to increase your budget (e.g. reducing your personal expenses, working as a freelancers, etc) I think that's an option, too.

I suggest that you have at least $200 (ideally a bit more) before you get started with paid traffic.

When you suggested starting with free traffic, where can you find these places orHim sites to advertise on?

When you suggested starting with free traffic, where can you find these places orHim sites to advertise on?

There are many free traffic generation strategies that can produce results if you put in the time and effort.

SEO, YouTube videos and growing Instagram accounts organically are some reasonable options.

banners
Back