The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Beginner ..Gonna Start PPV ,Read and opinions please ...

ppvbeginner

So basically i work in cpa and i'm tired of youtube now because of the saturation of noobs in there with LQ videos and stuff , and i don't wanna try seo as it seems all greek to me , so i made some good cash in cpa and would like to invest that into PPV ..i'm thinking about starting a lead impact account ,most people suggested me to try others with lower deposits but from what i've learned i understood that if you need some good conversions and some quality traffic , Leadimpact and Trafficvance are the best ones ...

So what i've learned from PPV are the following

1.PPV is pay per view in the form of popups,popunder and banners.

2.We have to place the bid as per the keyword we provide and test each campaign for atleast 24 hours before increasing or decreasing the bid , in the 24 hours , based on the conversions we increment or decrement ..also there are fake bids out there which we should take care of .

3.I have mixed opinions about the landing page or direct cpa offer page option , i'm just gonna try 2 campaigns , one with LP and one direct to the CPA offer.

4.The Concept of target url is a bit confusing to me ,i'm still researching about this, i hope someone would explain about this to me here.

These are the stuff which i know about PPV , so what do u think ? should i jump and make an account already and test things out ? or wait for more info ? or join some lower deposit account first [if yes, please state which one] Thanks a lot.

Hi Guys.

@ppvbeginner , I understand your thoughts and can relate to them very much!

First I want to say, that your choice to start PPV marketing is an awesome one. Moreover , I am sure anyone CAN succeeded in this industry.

Let me give you a quick answer to each point:

1) Yes & tab under/tab up are a great thing going on right now as well.

2) *As far as I know a "fake bid" is something that concerns more to the networks and not to the affiliates.
* Well, 24h is a nice period to check whats going on. But it really depends on the way traffic is distributed on the platform you buy from. If it is an RTB platform then this strategy may be wrong.

3) Trial and error.

4) Very simple: You can target/block certain domains you feel can benefit or hurt your success in the campaign. Some networks have this option, others sell RON (run of network). Both are good in their own way.

Any recommendation about network picking strategy will depend upon your funds, the offers you want to run, your time available for this and if you can get an account or not.

If you wish further information it would be my pleasure to help. Just PM me.

Cheers

2.We have to place the bid as per the keyword we provide and test each campaign for atleast 24 hours before increasing or decreasing the bid , in the 24 hours , based on the conversions we increment or decrement ..also there are fake bids out there which we should take care of .

This post talks about fake bidding in PPV:

How to Bid on Your Targets in PPV Campaigns? | WeiChen Marketing Group

Another reason I have seen for waiting for 24 hours before changing bids is that it can take some hours for changes to propagate through the network. Personally I have not noticed any lag on LeadImpact.

banners
Back