The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Beginner affiliate marketing guide

jheconomy

affiliate
  1. As an affiliate, what do you need to have and what do you need to do so that you can grow organically as affiliate?

Hi @jheconomy welcome to the forum :cool:

I would suggest first you get a good understanding of what affiliate marketing is and all the different approaches there are.
Then decide how you want to test the water.
Here's a great place to start

Also head over to the introductions forum Introductions

Start a thread and say Hi to all the good people we have here :D

Firstly you need to think of a niche where you like ,have a pasion ,or you would like to learn .Then you go to clickbank ,its an affiliate network where it has products in any niche and choose 1 or 2 products related to your niche .After that you need to create your platforms : blog ,youtube channel ,fb groups ,quora ,forum signature ,twitter ,instagram etc .Then you start to create helpful content on this platforms where ,or you answer people questions for example in forums ,quora etc and you recommend your offers to peoole at the end of your post .If you provide value and help people then they will love you and buy from you

1. Decide on a niche.
  2. Choose your platform.
  3. Find relevant affiliate marketing programs.
  4. Create valuable content.
  5. Build an audience.
  6. Follow FTC regulations.

Create valuable content. As an affiliate, what do you need to have and what do you need to do so that you can grow organically as affiliate?

To begin with, I think you need to get the trust of a partner as such, you need to have some set of skills, a person who is a partner should be almost a friend

Search for companies that offer good commission (20%+) and lifetime commission.
Furthermore, it is essential to choose services that are used every day.

***EDITED BY ADMIN***

Last edited by a moderator:
Search for companies that offer good commission (20%+) and lifetime commission.
Furthermore, it is essential to choose services that are used every day.

***EDITED BY ADMIN***
20% commission would be great. So far the products I like offer 3-5% commission. After selling several of their products, I was able to negotiate free merchandise since I promote them by taking pictures of me wearing their products. But to get 20% is a definite goal!

banners
Back