The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Beginner AF-Loving this site!

azdesrt

affiliate
Shout out to all those who are kind enough to have shared their insights. I'm learning a lot. Just so you know, it IS appreciated! I actually started researching A.M. before the whole Corona Virus thing hit. I have an extensive outside sales background but, of course, this is a bit different. I am now at a "paralysis by analysis" point. Ugh. So many products to choose from! My biggest obstacle/fear is wasting my time, energy, and money on a scam/B.S. product for nothing. Do I just go for it or is there a better way to choose a product, even if I am interested in it, than looking at Gravity or a sales pitch?

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am now at a "paralysis by analysis" point.

That, overwhelm and shiny object syndrome are common complaints in the beginning. Deep breath, clear your mind and focus on one vertical, traffic source and tracker at a time.

You can learn what you need to know here in the forums. And it won't cost you anything for the information. :)

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk (ask your question here)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Thank you for that! I feel like I'm ready to launch. It's the trepidation of when it comes to choosing a product/company to put my trust in.

banners
Back