The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Been doing Online Marketing for a Long time But Just Got on Here

TheDane

affiliate
I have been doing various corners of online marketing, from an adult site set up from scratch which sold for quite a bit 4-5 years later when I wanted to get out of the cesspool called adult. To a good sized area specific travel site and then doing very well with Adsense until my account got the hammer.

i am now slowly getting in to paid advertising and promoting CPA offers and regular affiliate products.

- TheDane

I have been doing various corners of online marketing, from an adult site set up from scratch which sold for quite a bit 4-5 years later when I wanted to get out of the cesspool called adult. To a good sized area specific travel site and then doing very well with Adsense until my account got the hammer.

i am now slowly getting in to paid advertising and promoting CPA offers and regular affiliate products.

- TheDane

Hi @TheDane and welcome aboard the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

Sounds as though you've got some skills and I am certain that many of them will transfer over to your new direction.

We are an active community of marketers at every level with loads of great folks representing networks, traffic sources, and developers tools for the trade. Among the most important of advice I can impart on you is being active in the forums. Ask loads of questions, remember to take action, build a plan, a budget, and a schedule. Most of this you may know, I'm just covering the bases.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

Thanks for the welcome...

I will hang around a bit and see what the fuss is about, I will probably join the Dojo as well, but lookin' around first for a while:)

banners
Back