The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Be carefull begginers , i have been ****ed!

saqqa

HI all members

Well, i have been ****ed yesterday when i registered with wealthy... (full name removed to protect the innocent until they are proven guilty).com ,,,,,, :mad:
i paid 29.95 for nothing..... even i could'nt login still :confused:
even,they do'nt reply my messages :mad:

just do'nt be fool like me plz.
thanks

(edit by Linda)

Last edited by a moderator:
Until proven otherwise I would hope that there was just a glitch. Please let us know if you get in, but give it a day, they could have had technical issues.

thanks Linda

well thanks linda, i thought that no body gana reply on that
i shall let u know what happened and i gana share with u and all members any knowledge.

thanks alot

Hi saqqa,

I sure hope you get things worked out.

The full name of the company and full url were removed to protect the innocent until they are proven guilty. We have a rule here against flaming or defaming any company as it's easy for someone with a grudge to make false claims that could ruin someones reputation.

I don't think thats the case with you at all, it's just that we can't be held responsible for potentially libelous accusations.

I did a quick search for wealthy....... **** (s c a m) and from what I quickly read this seems to be a company thats been around for awhile and has lots of happy members. It could have turned into a **** but I think it's more likely that it was a glitch.

I like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and hope this is something you can work out. If it turns out you can't resolve it and I find others reporting the same thing - I have no problem with letting you post the facts.
I paid, did not get the product and could not get a reply - with no inflamatory accusations.

Let us know! We do care, just trying to keep everything fair!

Agree

Well, yes at last they contact me yesterday telling me that because( i paid the fees through Paypal i have to wait 3-5 days to accept the payment).

They made two faults from my points of view
1) After registration and payment has been completed, I haven?t received any confirmation or any email that telling me to wait 3-5 days(No email at all).

2) I tried several times to contact the management through the contact form within the website, but nothing received but silence. (They replied within 30 minutes when I used the direct support email..... v strange).

Any way , I shall back to u with some feedback.

Just wait me

Did you email the Travis who promotes that product?

Here is an email you can try:

travis AT bummarketingmethod DOT com
Let me know if that works?

He should reply within a day or so.

As Linda said, there should be a glitch or something because that is a fully legitimate program.

Try emailing from a different email address or check you spam box if it their reply went there by accident.

Hope that helps,

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed Travis and so far ALL replies are from a bot, because he did not answer ANY of my questions.
And the mail looked too perfect to be something that has not been pre-written a loooooong time ago.
-k

I emailed Travis and so far ALL replies are from a bot, because he did not answer ANY of my questions.
And the mail looked too perfect to be something that has not been pre-written a loooooong time ago.
-k

Knowing Travis from being at WA he gets a lot of mails everyday and I can only imagine that its hard to read through all of them and still find time to do IM. Dude is very, very busy.

I tried contacting him on several occasions to and the only time I got through was a forum PM with the subject line "DAD!" ... lol.

Jay

banners
Back