The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Basic tools

Adonno

hello everyone, can you tell me some basic tools to use for affiliate marketing, i did register on Mobidea. but i need some info on what tools should i use like which host, whats a vps, does any domain name is fine, etc.. please teach me a budget friendly way for a beginner like me

Well for begining you need a host and a domain and promotion .If you want to get more advenced you need a sales funel and for this you need an autoresponder and a landing page creator like leadpages etc

Hey there!

We have a list of different tools an affiliate marketer might need. Make sure you check it here!
Besides, there is another thread about web hosting services right here - Ask Me Anything - Mobidea sharing knowledge!

Regarding the domains - make sure you ask Mobidea Support Crew! They are the best to let you know which domains are acceptable by Mobidea and where you can get them.

Best of luck!

Hey there!

We have a list of different tools an affiliate marketer might need. Make sure you check it here!
Besides, there is another thread about web hosting services right here - Ask Me Anything - Mobidea sharing knowledge!

Regarding the domains - make sure you ask Mobidea Support Crew! They are the best to let you know which domains are acceptable by Mobidea and where you can get them.

Best of luck!
I did register an Mobidea account last week, i will surely ask them for domain name advices

banners
Back