The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Basic Search Engine Optimisation Tips

Thanks Temi,It is very useful and valuable post for SEO.Every point of these post are correct and I am completely agree for this post.

Basically you should clear the concept of SEO.
I think you should research keywords for your business. This is very important factor because if you choose wrong keywords then you can't get business from your traffic.

Hello there,
I have changed my "meta tags" many time! Is it matter, that I'm unable to beat my competitor's?
anyone have suggestion kindly reply or message me!

Thanks
Harrey

Basic 10 Steps for SEO:-

Monitor where you stand
Keywords, keywords, keywords
Link back to yourself
Create a sitemap
Search-friendly URLs
Avoid Flash
Image descriptions
Content
Social media distribution
Link to others

i offer seo training and seo services online very cheap rates.just 200$ since i am doing seo for two years,i have experience on how you can optimize websites in google and other top search engines.i have a proof for optimized website that gets traffic via organic search result
free call on skypee ( itcourses1 )

First and the most important question is what efforts can you for your site for optimization.SEO optimization is not easy. It takes lot of hard work. you.

Basic SEO Tips are:-

Part one:- Google Sitemaps
Google XML Sitemaps have been around for a while now and it is probebly a good time to starting to become familiar with them. They can help you to achieve up to date indexing in Google, which in turn should help you with search placement.

Part Two - The Top of your Page

1. Title Meta Tag:- Titles should be five to ten words long and no more than 70 to 80 characters.
2. Description Meta Tag:- The description should not exceed 150-200 characters in length.
3. Keywords Meta Tag:- The total of all keywords on a page add to a 'score value' of 100. Therefore each keyword you use takes a percentage away from that value.
4. Revisit Tag:-
While not a search engine optimization item, the "revisit" tag may help a search engine spider to return in so many days to re-index the site. This may be of great importance to when your site updates its data and you are trying to get your latest content inside the index.
5. Robots Tag
6. Put .CSS and JavaScript into External Files
:- If you have lots of inline JavaScript/CSS code, the text content will suffer and may not be read correctly by Search Engines.

Part Three - Six Quick Tips for Web Developers

1. Always use the standard HTML tags for headings, bold text and lists.
2. Always use ALT text when adding an image.
3. Avoid Canonical URL issues and never place session IDs on the URL.
4. Have a unique, meaningful TITLE tag on each and EVERY PAGE.
5. Do not use "click here" or "read more" text links unless absolutely necessary.
6. Where possible, use the W3 Validators on your site.

banners
Back