The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Basic 1 Page Mobile Landing Page

distrakt

affiliate
Can anyone help me create a basic 1 page responsive lander? I'm trying to search everywhere online, but every tutorial needs to have so much unnecessary details.

I just need a very very simple 1 page.

Header
Main Content
Footer

Just the framework that's mobile sized.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Hello buddy. The best way I can advice you is to find a template that really fits your requirements. There after, you will be able to customize it into your own brand colors and needs. This is the best and easiest way to have a landing page in less than an hour. We now days prevent developing from scratch due to time factor. Just Google, there are several of them on line.

So, that same day I checked out AdsXposed and signed up, it was a big regret.

I see nothing that I can use, I checked my offer and nothing came up. For $143 per month, this tool is definitely not for noobies. I couldn't figure anything out, there is no instructions, I decided to contact support and ask for a refund. I promise you, I have no intention of leaving a negative review, but this got me pissed off. After 2 days, no reply from my ticket, after a few days with a 2nd follow up, nothing, a week later I emailed the owner directly, nothing. I end up disputing on PayPal to get my refund. This guy finally replied, but on the dispute. I'm so pissed off, he said I was using it on the daily basis, which is full of BS. Maybe on the first day when I checked out what AdsXposed is about, but I do not use it at all! If I did logged in days after it was to check my replies from his support ticket system. Highly recommend NOT to sign up.

I'm so pissed off and want my money back. I seriously regret signing up and anyone plans to make sure you're ready to lose $143 even if there's no value in it for you, plus their customer services sucks!!

So, that same day I checked out AdsXposed and signed up, it was a big regret.

Our logs showed you were logging into the tool, this is what I told PayPal. I have server logs of you viewing landing pages *after* the first day. Oliver (@K) posted a video review of how to use the tool further up in this thread, but here's the link again:
How to Download FREE Landing Pages. | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Your account is still active until the end of the month, so I suggest you try and get some value out of it.

banners
Back