The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Banner Advertising charging

ms4u

affiliate
Hi,

How much do you typical chance for banner advertising?

for example: 468x60, 300x300, 150x150....etc

There is no specific rate.

I have some banners 728x90 that are paid for at $30,000 per month, and then some the same size at only $900 per month, this has nothing at all todo with PR, but everything todo with not only traffic but how well the traffic converts for people.

I have some banners 728x90 that are paid for at $30,000 per month, and then some the same size at only $900 per month, this has nothing at all todo with PR, but everything todo with not only traffic but how well the traffic converts for people.

You're getting 30k for a single banner? That is incredible!

this has nothing at all todo with PR, but everything todo with not only traffic but how well the traffic converts for people.

So overall, it is something to do with the impressions......traffic converts to people as what you said.

hmm...I am thinking to charge £60 a year, well I think I better revised it. Thanks after all. :)

Wow a $30,000 banner must be bringing in some conversion for whoever its directed to for them to be able to contemplate spending such an amount. I'm impressed!!

It is on quite a large website ;) 5.3million page views per day / 620,000 unique visitors per day according to google analytics.

just 50$ per moth will be fantastic for me :goodjobsign:
are u sure 3000 $ per month

I'm sure it's doable, it's all about return on investment. If you buy banner ad space for $30,000, but you make $60,000, wouldn't you do it?

I would love to know what these sites are, that are getting that amount of hits to be able to generate $900 + per month for a banner...

Please tell.

Mike :)

MI
Back