The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Any review on Banner Network?

abecbie

affiliate
Hi, I just wanna ask about anybody got experience with Banner networks? any guide, study case or follow along? are they good for promoting CPA or CB offers?

I am referring to these networks:

1. BuySellAds
2. AdClerks
3. TribalAdNetwork
4. AdSupply

Any other networks are recommended?

Hi, I just wanna ask about anybody got experience with Banner networks? any guide, study case or follow along? are they good for promoting CPA or CB offers?

I am referring to these networks:

1. BuySellAds
2. AdClerks
3. TribalAdNetwork
4. AdSupply

Any other networks are recommended?

Hello!

Hey. We work with banners and new advertising formats (push notifications, video, etc.), which allows you to get quality traffic :)

Registration - Adsterra | Sign Up

p.s. Management of advertising companies can be carried out manually, using the Adsterra Self-Service Platform (SSP)

p.p.s. I will be glad to answer all questions. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
that cool @Adsterra , so how is the traffic so far for promoting affiliate such as CPA & Clickbanks ? how is banner promotion works? is it market place like BSA ?

that cool @Adsterra , so how is the traffic so far for promoting affiliate such as CPA & Clickbanks ? how is banner promotion works? is it market place like BSA ?

In banner advertising everything depends on the quality of creatives. Many of our advertisers choose this ad format, and it works finely for their needs. And since we are an ad network, you get direct traffic from our publishers from all over the world.

banners
Back