The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Bank cards with hot wallet?

Uniqodd

affiliate
Hello everybody! Wanna get your opinion please! It is widely said that hot crypto wallets are not safe enough as can be easily scammed. But what do you think about prepaid bank cards with hot wallets? Are they more protected? I have recently got to know that these cards exist and want to investigate more!

Well, i use Blackcatcard. It works like any other mastercard euro card only with a feature of a crypto wallet linked to it. All fiat-crypto-fiat exchanges are in the app at exchange rates indicated there. They are changing online but usually are good. So if you need to cash out your crypto or buy it this card is an easy option

It's flash trading volatility today is a perfect storm :D

upload_2020-6-11_13-2-25.png

It finally cooled down so I have much to do outside before the heat comes back. I am out of the game right now.

The best Bitcoin debit cards have low costs and provide advantages such as cash back and mobile applications. They should also be able to support a variety of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin. To help secure your assets, Bitcoin debit cards should have strong security features.
Individuals may use Bitcoin debit cards to conduct online or in-person transactions, as well as withdraw cash from ATMs, even if the merchants and ATMs don't accept bitcoin. Rather of trading Bitcoins for local currency, cardholders load a predetermined amount of cryptocurrency onto their debit card, which is then immediately converted at the moment of purchase.

banners
Back