The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Backlinking

I also think blog commenting is the most effective especially if the blog website is related to your website.

What do you feel the best backlinking technique would be? Are forums the most efficient way? Or directories?

Neither forums nor directories are best back-linking tool. The best links are the links that comes from the site related to your niche with the anchor text you want to get your web-site ranked for in SEs.

As far as my 5 years of experience in SEO industry, i can safely say there are only and only 2 best back-linking techniques which every link builder should give most of their time to.

First technique is three way link exchange (getting one-way links from related website and link to these websites from your other websites) and the second is Article Marketing. These two techniques alone are powerful enough to get your site rank #1 into Google.

So go ahead and get the best out of em.

In my opinion, you need a very unique link building structure to really gain link juice from many sites such as social bookmarks, Web 2.0 properties, profile links, blog comments and all stuff. We discovered on our own research that the most powerful way is to back up certain links by others and create different layers to avoid pointing too many links at your money site which would create a feeling to Google like a traditional ****** blast.

There are many techniques, link exchanging is always a problem as Google does not like too many do follow links pointing to different sites. There are much more efficient possibilities to gain link juice in my opinion.

link exchanging is always a problem as Google does not like too many do follow links pointing to different sites. There are much more efficient possibilities to gain link juice in my opinion.

What do you mean? How do you gain "link juice" without dofollow links pointing to pages on your site?

There will be Dofollow links pointing to your site ( mainsite ) but there are quite a lot of ways to maximize the effect of them. It's pretty hard to get strong backlinks and therefore new ways have to be found to do this. For example a Web 2.0 property link can be worth much more than a different one although both have been created only 2 weeks ago.

I am offering a lot of SEO services but do not want to start beginning with advertising my services, I hope you understand that. Therefore if you are interested in any services feel free to contact me and we can have chat. In the end, it's all about how you create your backlinks which point to your moneysite.

There will be Dofollow links pointing to your site ( mainsite ) but there are quite a lot of ways to maximize the effect of them. It's pretty hard to get strong backlinks and therefore new ways have to be found to do this. For example a Web 2.0 property link can be worth much more than a different one although both have been created only 2 weeks ago.

Thanks but I don't need SEO services. I'm just trying to clarify what you're saying here:

1. What do you mean by "Google does not like too many do follow links pointing to different sites"?

2. On what basis do you conclude that "For example a Web 2.0 property link can be worth much more than a different one although both have been created only 2 weeks ago."?

1) I mean too many links at the same time created and which are usually very weak. This looks quite bad to Google.

2) A Web 2.0 property can be created at the same time and after let's say 2 weeks can have different 'value' to search engines. This means how powerful is this property, how many content does it have, how is it updated (if at all) regularly ? Many aspects which all occur quite important when it comes to Web 2.0 Interlinking / linking / creating.

1) I mean too many links at the same time created and which are usually very weak. This looks quite bad to Google.

Ok, I see. Agreed.

2) A Web 2.0 property can be created at the same time and after let's say 2 weeks can have different 'value' to search engines. This means how powerful is this property, how many content does it have, how is it updated (if at all) regularly ? Many aspects which all occur quite important when it comes to Web 2.0 Interlinking / linking / creating.

This makes no sense to me: What diference does it make whether it's a "Web 2.0" site or not? Visitors may care about interactivity and functionality. Spiders couldn't care less.

Web 2.0 properties will let your site benefit both from traffic and from SEO purposes. Our combination trys it's best to deliver both aspects mentioned.

Why and how? You're not answering the question. What do you even mean by Web 2.0 in this context?

Social Media fits also if not using the term Web 2.0 I think that should be enough explanation for what kind of properties I am talking about.

What I am trying to say that certain properties are more powerful and interesting for search engines because of different ways they are created, how they are backed up by links, how many social bookmarks they have, how many fans and all stuff like that.

banners
Back