The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Backlinking

I believed one of the best technique would be to add as many tags describing your article as possible. Because tags are keyword that people would use to find your content.

To get backlinks you have to do a lot of hardwork. If you ask me only one method of generating backlinks is not enought. Commenting, forum posting, directories, exchanges etc are ways to generate backlinks.

To get backlinks you have to do a lot of hardwork. If you ask me only one method of generating backlinks is not enought. Commenting, forum posting, directories, exchanges etc are ways to generate backlinks.

You're absolutely right! I completely agree with you. Backlinks should be generated through different ways. Only one method is not enough that can help you to achieve good ranking.

I also agree that you need to use all possible ways to build backlinks. Dont focus on only one way, like blog commenting, for example. You should expose your url in every possible way (of course without spamming).

I believe that you all are right and on target.
But the on thing that I like to do in the situation is to explain that although all are good ways of getting backlinks, you have to reply with honesty. Do not just say things like "that was a great post" or "thanks for the information" etc... Instead tell the publisher why you like the post or why you found the information helpful or usefull. This will tell the publisher that you read the article and took note of the information that they were relating. Otherwise some of them may just simply delete or dismiss your comment or your reply because they know that you just replied for the backlink. After all they went through the time to write and/or the money to have the article writen.
You donot have to write a book but at least let them know that you took the time to learn and/or do research on the topic.
Just my opinion!

Directories are the least valuable of all links, you can try to trade links with content related sites or buy some

To get quality related backlinks I write articles, post on forums, blogs, and social networks that relate to my niche. I've also found it very helpful to have a quality tool that will allow me to search out related backlinking opportunities. This is important because unless a backlink is a relevant related backlink it doesn't do much good.

Blog commenting is most effective (one way link) but pay attention on dofolow and nofollow links, dont post comments on nofollow blogs.

I learned that blog commenting and forum posting are both powerful and both should be used. They have their own pros and cons.

Forum posting - pros: More Direct Traffic Initially; cons: Threads do not usually receive pagerank.

Blog commenting - pros: Blogposts get pagerank easier; cons: No significan't traffic once the blogpost falls from the homepage.

I think forums are the best way, unfortunately they require a lot of time and energy - to be put towards them. have you actually started on the forums?

banners
Back