The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Back-Button Monetisation (:

Millio

affiliate
Yo what's up Matulo,

I'm Millio and I want to ask you what's some of the best ways to Remonetize our back button traffic to where we can become insanely profitable, I hope this is something you're willing to speak on bekuz I know Me and other upcoming Affiliate would LOVE to become 3x times as profitable on our campaigns than the average affiliates who just wants to get paid on the offer or aff product, Holla back at me

Yo what's up Matulo,

I'm Millio and I want to ask you what's some of the best ways to Remonetize our back button traffic to where we can become insanely profitable, I hope this is something you're willing to speak on bekuz I know Me and other upcoming Affiliate would LOVE to become 3x times as profitable on our campaigns than the average affiliates who just wants to get paid on the offer or aff product, Holla back at me

it depends on the campaign
if you running an antivirus offer for example i will redirect to an other landing page that says the issue is serious and you must to take action :)

Hahaha Yooo thanks for acknowledging Me bro and Yes Yes YES i really would like to master this skill and apply it to EVERYTHING I do combined with email marketing and Retargeting...thanks @Matulo

it depends on the campaign
if you running an antivirus offer for example i will redirect to an other landing page that says the issue is serious and you must to take action :)

Thanks man, I see you gave a hint to the PPI type offers, I haven't done those yet but I've been snatching bannerd and Landers like crazy lol

Last edited:
Hello Millio,

I wrote an article about utilizing backbutton redirects, so instead of writing it again, here is a link for you so you can read it on my blog directly : Maximize your profits with a backbutton redirect – script included. | Online Advertising Tips From Matuloo.Com

Read it and come back here with possible questions :)

Matej.

Aye man, that was a GREAT article, I see you posted it 2 days after I asked about it on here you sly devil LoL

Hey you gave some great tips and I will definitely be applying the things you mentioned and watch these Free profits roll in...Thanks Matulo

Hey @Millio! Monetize your back button traffic with YTZ's smartlink rotator! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, browser, device and OS. If you're interested, sign up here!

Aye man, that was a GREAT article, I see you posted it 2 days after I asked about it on here you sly devil LoL

Hey you gave some great tips and I will definitely be applying the things you mentioned and watch these Free profits roll in...Thanks Matulo

Yup, I wanted to write an article on that topic anyways, and your question just made me write is sooner :)

Yup, I wanted to write an article on that topic anyways, and your question just made me write is sooner :)

Haha thanks man I love your honesty and humbleness, Yo I'll be linking up with you in as many ways as I can as this year, God's will, I feel right at home in this Internet Marketing Space, it's such an exciting, Lucrative and Booming Industry

Hey @Millio! Monetize your back button traffic with YTZ's smartlink rotator! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, browser, device and OS. If you're interested, sign up here!
Haha Yo thanks @YTZ International You guys are awesome, I was looking up your site last week ND I was like "Oh Fuck Yes I'm definitely using this" Lol bro you guys are really appreciated over here Frfr, I've not had a REAL family in this business Since I've started and NOW I can finally see that I do Now, I love you guys man, God bless

P.S I think Your guys smartlink will work great when I buy RON traffic from a traffic source bekuz it's so much I can setup within your link seems like to where it will just redirect based on the visitor's Clickid data something like VoluumTrk does on its lander click URL, I love this feature, plus I just started using VoluumTrk about 3months ago before that I had NEVER used a REAL performance tracker other than. Clickmeter like Vick Strizheus uses but it doesn't track like VoluumTrk does hands down the ONLY one I think will be better than VoluumTrk is (TestEasily) which is in Beta mode last I checked, simply bekuz of its Super Easy features like multi variant test Landers and banners in a single click all from inside your tracker WITHOUT having to load them all up into your tracker ahead of time, this gives us Affiliate a much more lighter stress free workload

Last edited:
@Millio, that's great to hear! We'll be looking forward to your sign up! You're right that our smartlink will work great with RON traffic, but it also does well with POP, search, email and social traffic! Just so you know, we also have setup guides for certain tracking platforms, so it'll be fairly easy to set up your PostBack!

MI
Back