The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

axios Intro

axios

affiliate
Hi everyone,
Let's say I'm newbie in Publishing, because I still have no any efficient profit, but I made several tryes to make it :)
Previously I act as a Media Buyer on Facebook, but every day it becames harder to work with Facebook (with Nutra offers). And now I'm started to work with push networks and started with Dating vertical (instead of Nutra, as was previously on Facebook).
Will be glad to hear any tips :)

Ad for Nutra on Facebook is as welcome as selling bullets in a school-yard. You are definitely climbing uphill all of the time ... Dating you are more or less in direct competition :D
Maybe nore normal e-commerce would be better to work with?
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Ad for Nutra on Facebook is as welcome as selling bullets in a school-yard. You are definitely climbing uphill all of the time ... Dating you are more or less in direct competition :D
Maybe nore normal e-commerce would be better to work with?
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Thanks,
Before Nutra i've tryed to sell "white" e-commerce in Facebook. And there was always negative ROI. Only with Nutra I received some profit, but you know it's hard right now to advertize Nutra on Facebook.
I chose Dating now, because a lot of people advise to start with this vertical if you want to work with push-traffic (you can see your first leads soon, because of SOI registration model, and this will motivate you for further work, etc. )
Anyway, thanks for advise to test e-commerce again. Is it profitable with push traffic?

@VirtualGlobalPhone, @T J Tutor thanks :)

• what is the e-commerce offer?
  • conversions matter and all items do not convert (well)
  • maybe it's harder to sell a new car than a pair of sneakers :p
This is an introduction thread -- feel free to join in a previous thread or start a new one.

MI
Back