The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Avoiding duplicate content issues

cesarcesar

affiliate
I have a website that i want to clone and give a face lift. The sites are exactly the same content wise. I'm guessing i will get hit for duplicate content by google. How can i avoid this? Thanks.

I believe if they have two different domains should be fine. There are several sites on the web with almost the same contents but different domain names.

I have seen two web hosting sites with the same contents, but they are consider two different websites. So you should be fine.

Same Contentwise

Same Contentwise can work, but do not copy one site content directly into another. That will be considered duplicacy.

I suggest not to duplicate your content. Google give more attention and love a unique than a duplicate. Best way is to add original content to it.

There are several sites on the web with almost the same contents but different domain names
If you have lots of links then you can rank duplicate content. Answers.com is basically Wikipedia with ads and they do fine. But it's harder to rank dupe content than original content.

Why would you want two identical sites? You'll have a tough time ranking both for the same terms if you face any sort of competition. I personally would take each site in a different direction to target different terms with different content.

Same Contentwise can work, but do not copy one site content directly into another. That will be considered duplicacy.

Hi,

Yes, I too agree with you as If you copy some content from other site then it may be not wise for your site.

So, very first thing to keep in mind to gain visitor's attention and also the trust of Google to rank in a good position, is to make and have unique content for your site, which matters allot.

Thanks!!

MI
Back