The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Average CTR you are getting on 7Search Ads?

bulgarianbgm

I'd like to know what is your average CTR that you are getting on your 7Search Ads? I know it depends on the position you are bidding for and your Ad Title & Description Copy but I would just like to have a general guideline.

I've ran my two first campaigns on 7Search and I am getting CTR of about 0.5% which I think is quite low. Not to mention 0 conversion so far (iPhone & iPad related offers).

Here is what my two Ad copies look like.

*** Get NEWEST iPhone 5C | Click NOW ***
Get the latest & best looking iPhone 5C in your favourite color (White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, Green).*** LIMITED AMOUNTS | CLICK NOW OR MISS IT ***

********** FREE Apple iPad 3 **********
DON'T Pay $500 for an Quad-Core Apple iPad 3 with 9,7 Inch Retina Display! Get it for FREE now! *********** (Limited Giveaway) *********************************

I have tried 22 different dating campaigns comprised of 5 different PeerFly dating offers and 9 iPhone5 offers with no conversions. I have yet to see actual screenshots from marketers that claim to earn on 7Search. I have asked for screenshots and the only ones marketers provide are at least a couple of years old.

I write great copy. I develop great landers. I have yet to see true success with 7Search. I use all of the available tactics like day parting and partner blocking, etc. I even hired a marketer to write copy and another to build some landers and still no conversions. My copy and landers were better, IMO.

If there is a way to make this platform work these days, It has escaped me.

I went to POF and started having a similar issue until I realized it was a numbers game there. Now I have POF working by dominating drilled down demographics with a massive number of ads, landers, images, and copy. There are marketers there that have thousands of ads running, so you have to step up to their game to get results.

Good luck with 7Search. I won't go back there except to burn off my current credits, unless I see absolute proof that it works now. If I am missing something, then I'm open to learning what that may be.

T J

Last edited:
banners
Back