The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Auto generated content

Forseti

affiliate
Good afternoon. I'm new to SEO. I recently read that there are services that automatically generate content for you. I wanted to understand what it is. Perhaps this was discussed on the forum, but I did not find a topic.

Thanks for the advice and I will ask him. Perhaps I did not fully open my question. I will describe in more detail. I found 2 services: articleforge.com and content-edge.net. They claim they can create unique content in 60 seconds. How much can you believe this? Can artificial intelligence create quality content for a site?

First of all both those sites have a free trial so why not try them out.
Secondly I would imagine the articles they churn out will read in a very robotic way, a bit like article spinners. To me they alsways read like the original text was Manderine that's been translated to German, then to Arabic, then finaly English. Sometimes the whole structure of those articles make my head hurt.

Last edited:
Ok so I signed up at article forge and got the free trial for 5 days. Just as a test I used the keyword "How to change the ink in a pen" with a sub keyword "fountain Pen". It gives a choice of word count, I chose 750 which is the max, and the whole process of setting the article up and having it written took about 10 mins.
Here's what it came up with.

How to change the ink in a pen? Most fountain pens contain no ink at all. Although there are various ways in which you can remove the old link and replace it with new ink, there are only two options.
The first method is by refilling ink cartridges and the second is by purchasing ink from a store. In this article we will discuss how to change the ink in a pen.
When filling a fountain pen the nib (where the nib is attached to the nib of the pen) will contain the ink that you fill the pen with. The converter will also contain some ink for copying and printing purposes.
There are three types of ink: liquid ink, dry ink converter. Liquid ink is the easiest to change in that when mixed with water, you will find it pretty easy to use the ink refill bottle.
Dry ink is the second option available. It contains no liquid and so is difficult to mix with water. When mixing dry ink with water you will need to be careful that the ink does not combine with the nib and the converter.
Dry ink converter is probably the easiest way to change the ink in a pen. All you have to do is pour the new ink into the converter, replace the nib and you are done.
Dry ink is an option that is better than the other two because you do not have to mix it with any liquid or even with water. What you will have to do is simply pour the ink into the converter and put the converter back in the pen. The ink will automatically be replaced by the converter and the pen will have an automatic ink refill.
How to change the ink in a pen? It is the same as you change the ink in any other fountain pen, except that you will be using a converter alone.
The converter is basically a simple metal container that contains a few components. One component is a piston that works like a plunger that pushes the ink through the cartridge and out the hole in the nib. The other component is a housing that contains the converter and its ink.
So you have an empty cartridge and an empty pen. You will need to remove the nib from the pen, unscrew the screw and remove the nib cap which is on the top of the pen.
Now remove the screw on the bottom of the pen and the ring that hold the pen together and remove the pen from the pen holder. Look under the pen and the clip that attaches the pen to the pen holder and remove the pen from the holder. Then remove the ink reservoir.
Now pour the ink into the converter and put the converter back in the pen. Replace the nib and the cap and you are done.

If you made it this far, well done. To be honest this isn't something I would use on my site. Was worth a try but I'll be canceling the membership now :eek:

I could edit that in 10 or 15 minutes maybe more time (to make more sense) --is it worth the money?
View attachment 16618

Might work as a wall of words for SEO?
Not very logical to me but I haven't used fountain pens in many years ...

Sentences are too long should be 8-12 words.
View attachment 16619

It's not ready out of the box ... needs editing and some salesmanship lists, formatting, etc
what does the service cost? Pricing - Article Forge
$300/yr for a AI bot employee ain't bad
You just need to add some work -- might be a time saver in that context ...

Hey bro, where do you check this article's grade levels?

I could edit that in 10 or 15 minutes maybe more time (to make more sense) --is it worth the money?
upload_2020-5-19_9-10-45.png

Might work as a wall of words for SEO?
Not very logical to me but I haven't used fountain pens in many years ...

Sentences are too long should be 8-12 words.
upload_2020-5-19_9-14-25.png

It's not ready out of the box ... needs editing and some salesmanship lists, formatting, etc

the articles they churn out will read in a very robotic way

This is correct. I've been a content marketer for many years and have tried many services. In the end, I write about half of my own content (a must in content marketing) and the other half I use a team I found on Freelancer.

Auto generated content sucks, plain and simple. I know it is tempting to use them, but your audience will know immediately when content is robotic.

100% agree with T J Tutor. Auto generated content is just a lazy method that is unlikely to pay off.
From what I see, successful guys are the one who brings valuable content, it costs hard work, time or money.

After your words that this is a tool, I began to think about where I could use it. I read about black methods in SEO. So they talked about PBN. Is the "PBN + texts from articleforge" working? Or do PBNs no longer work?

PBN's do work, if you get backlinks from authority PBN's your rankings will go up.

Actually buying an expired authority domain, putting a blog on it and populating that blog with articles from article forge (which I beleive is what your asking here) I have no idea if that will increase that blogs authority.

One thing I do know is that Google doens't like PBN's, they're considered black hat. I've been told if google finds a PBN is comes down hard on any site associated with it.

Like I said --it is a tool >>>less than perfect
However, there are some advantages ...

Topical semantics seems to be one

Received sanctions from Google for low-quality content. I found another resource and I will try it . They claim that they index Google content. And the cost of annual and monthly subscription is $ 10 less content-edge .

Learn to write, or hire a writer. These are the only acceptable options and you will get great results with great content. You will get poor results with poor content.

CONTENT IS KING & TRAFFIC IS QUEEN.

This will never change. Don't be cheap with content, NEVER!

Writting content used to scare the hell out of me, I didn't know how or where to start.
I learnt alot from a guy on this forum about how to structure articles, how to make them engaging, including keywords ect. Now when I get a quite moment I find it quite relaxing.

Last edited:
You misunderstand what a tool is:
A hammer is a tool
--if you become skilled with a hammer you may learn to drive a nail in 3 strokes without missing or bending the nail ...
--a nail gun is a better tool only if you master it
--will shoot most every nail in perfectly
--it costs 8 times more as you need to buy an air compressor to use it
--your arm doesn't ache at the end of the work day
--you won't get tendonitis or arthritis (hopefully)
A tool is just that --a tool --and not a perfect solution

Now when I get a quite moment I find it quite relaxing.

Me too, this is the solace of it. In our own mind without distractions we can be so deep, easy to understand, and get a message out that helps others all while benefiting ourselves with some satisfaction which brings a level of comfort.

WIN WIN

Received sanctions from Google for low-quality content. I found another resource and I will try it . They claim that they index Google content. And the cost of annual and monthly subscription is $ 10 less content-edge

Both ArticleForge and Contente-Edge use smth based on GPT-2 or TransformerXL models. We were testing several systems for past few month and either of this 2 systems are good enough for SEO purposes. And it's much more easier to use such services, than to build text generator by yourself. It takes a lot of time to find appropriate temperature for text generation and to clean text from artifacts.

MI
Back