The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Ask me your questions about affiliate marketing and I will support you

What is the best Free affiliate marketing network.. meaning you can sign up for free and eventually receive income by doing free promotions on the internet? Like what affiliate network jumps out at you that allows you to earn income free of charge.

Ask me whatever you need to know about affiliate marketing and I will answer your questions.
Cheers! :)
Hi
Was wondering what the best adult or dating traffic for paid advertising ???
Ive made a killing with free traffic and my traffic has really died lately
Id now like to become an expert in paid traffic advertising.i advertise dating websites
Cheers

Hi
Id now like to become an expert in paid traffic advertising.i advertise dating websites
Cheers

Still waiting for my question to be answered myself

Hi there, how you doing? I was also using solo ads time ago and never ever got good results. Could you plz let me know what offers you use to run? vertical? flow? Are you driving your users direct to the offers or you have set any funnel?

I mostly use funnels but I also send traffic direct to the offers
Thanks
GG

What is the best Free affiliate marketing network.. meaning you can sign up for free and eventually receive income by doing free promotions on the internet? Like what affiliate network jumps out at you that allows you to earn income free of charge.

Afaik almost any affiliate network is free to join and promote the offers/products.

There isn't a best affiliate network because they all specialize in different types of verticals and types of offers so the best one depends on what your business is based on.

Hi
I'm new on this platform and I'm at the beginning of affiliate marketing. I would like to know mainly two things:
the first is which resources / books / courses advise me to deepen the topic better. The second is in how much time I will be able to work and earn.
thanks

Hello kike spiroox,

thank You So much. Well I'm Totally Newbie in Affiliate Marketing. I know SEO ( Keyword Research, Linkbuilding) and Wordpress. I don't have so much budget. I'm Little Confused which affiliate Network is best for me? and How can i Start My Campaign. and one thing I'm Really very Hardworking Person. Please give me a helpful Guide line
Hi Joshef, how you doing? Whatever affiliate network is good. I mean the most important is to find out the right offers for your content or promotion methods. I dont really know what is your niche, but i can suggest to start finding offers according your vertical using Affiliate Marketing | Affiliate Programs | CPA Offers | OfferVault You can research on this database the best offers for your strategy.
But think first about what niche you are good and how to get traffic. You can do SEO with you wordpress but it will take you many time to rank up in Google. There are other ways as media buying or Facebook Ads.
So I suggest to think about how to get tons of qualified traffic to a unique offer in whatever niche you feel confortable. I mean, do not promote hundred of campaigns with small traffic volumes. You have to think how to get a high volume of traffic. I suggest to set your blog with wordpress and then look for the right offer with the right traffic sources.
if you want to learn about affiliate marketing, there are tons of guides and gurus that share such good content for you. Just Google "Affiliate marketing Step by Step" and you will get tons of good advices.
Good luck! :)

Hi
Cheers
Hi there, how you doing?
All these networks are well known for their adult/dating traffic sources. 15+ Top Adult Traffic Sources or Adult Ad Networks.
I suggest Ero Advertising, Traffic Junky, Exoclick, Juicyads, Traffic Force and Traffic Factory.
Best regards! :)

Hi Kike!
We are selling apparel & accessories for Crypto enthusiast & investors.
We offer up to 40% for each sale.
Could you suggest what is the best way to find affiliates for our products?
Thanks!

Hello
I want to ask you that i am working on Affiliate marketing in CPI business model and i want to how can we generate $2k revenue per day ?
Waiting for your reply.

MI
Back