Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask me anything about free methods.....

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So I started in this game using free or minimal cost methods, nows your chance to ask me some questions about SEO, FB etc...

WOAH! This is cool!
Well, how much money you saved doing free method before doing paid traffic and what traffic source did you first tried in free traffic?

:D

WOAH! This is cool!
Well, how much money you saved doing free method before doing paid traffic and what traffic source did you first tried in free traffic?

:D

Lots, I started from free methods (free apart from hosting and domains) - Facebook apps, SEO and free traffic methods.

to off-page:

Have you ever automated the backlink building?

And if yes, with which software?

Yes, via oDesk not using any software - although i've used one once to little effect - backlinks aren't worth it these days unless they are from active high PR sites and are very relevant to yours. Quality over quantity!

backlinks aren't worth it these days unless they are from active high PR sites and are very relevant to yours. Quality over quantity!
Interesting and good to know ;) Thanks for this confirmation !!

Yes banked about big $$$$ with them back in the day...iNeo and Tinie App - I wouldn't touch them these days!

Yes, via oDesk not using any software - although i've used one once to little effect - backlinks aren't worth it these days unless they are from active high PR sites and are very relevant to yours. Quality over quantity!
Hey guys, my first post in Dojo. I have a website and my main keyword is now in #9 - 15 now after 2 months building and spending about $100 for backlinks now. The key is to know how your competitors' backlink profiles are, and just compete base on that. (e.g. PR, nofollow-dofollow distribution, social juice...)

Sure they will be some site that can get up there without strong backlink profile, but like it or not, backlinks still helps and like K said, good PR and relevant sites attributes a lot to your profile. Just have to be smarter, blasting links isn't the way it used to be.

Right now analytic is showing 70-90 visits daily for my site, used to have around 20 visits daily, was so close to abandon this project. So now I'm on my way to improve my conversion on my site. And planning to push some infographic, let's see if I can get that to improve my ranking.

Bottomline, SEO is not something you could see an instant result. It's good to have for your side project in my opinion.

Hey guys, my first post in Dojo. I have a website and my main keyword is now in #9 - 15 now after 2 months building and spending about $100 for backlinks now. The key is to know how your competitors' backlink profiles are, and just compete base on that. (e.g. PR, nofollow-dofollow distribution, social juice...)

Sure they will be some site that can get up there without strong backlink profile, but like it or not, backlinks still helps and like K said, good PR and relevant sites attributes a lot to your profile. Just have to be smarter, blasting links isn't the way it used to be.

Right now analytic is showing 70-90 visits daily for my site, used to have around 20 visits daily, was so close to abandon this project. So now I'm on my way to improve my conversion on my site. And planning to push some infographic, let's see if I can get that to improve my ranking.

Bottomline, SEO is not something you could see an instant result. It's good to have for your side project in my opinion.

I see that your competition is a bit hard.
By the way, I suggest tiered links manually, and if you buy some backlinks. be sure not to buy one blast, but a drip feed of them in a month.
Good luck bro

Set up your own case study in here and we will help on all levels!

Have you ever tried youtube as your traffic source?
If yes...What was your daily record in revenue(if it is not a secret)?
How long do you need to seeing some results with YT traffic(from your experience)?

Three questions for K! ;)

Have you ever tried youtube as your traffic source?

Yes.

If yes...What was your daily record in revenue(if it is not a secret)?

Funnelled viewers through squeeze pages and then marketed to them via email....so not a direct CPA, but made money for sure!

How long do you need to seeing some results with YT traffic(from your experience)?

It all depends on the niche and video - I wouldn't send to direct offers as you'd risk the video being removed etc - but it's nice for traffic. If you add something valuable and start it of with some views it will spread...Also use the keyword tool.

Hi K and fellow readers! I have created a funny compilation channel last week, with the goal of utilizing google adsense payouts, and we will be posting around 5-10 new 10 minute compilation videos each week on various entertaining topics. The channel is: 10MinuteCompilationVideos To start, I'm making around 10 funny cat compilations. Then I will move into another niche, like funny dogs, funny babies, etc.)

So, I'm trying to pick your brain on:
1. what are some of your best free methods for gaining exposure on youtube videos, specifically videos that are funny and for entertainment value, in regards to both views & subscribers?
2. Should I niche videos down even further than "funny cat video compilation", to i.e. cats and pickles comp & cats attack?

Any ideas or suggestions, even where to look for more information regarding this strategy, is greatly appreciated!

banners
Back