The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Ask Anything About Pay Per Call

Has anyone get pay per call success in media buy platform?(like DSP platform?)

Some publishers have had some success, but most run search traffic.

The campaigns that have showed potential or some success are more general, like Livelinks, Edu, Payday, Psychics, etc.

Let us know if you want help setting up a test.

Cheers,
-Mike

Hi
I Am New Markter Pay Per Call Please Suggest Me Which Is The Best Pay Per Call Marketplace And Which One Easily Aprove My Account Because I Have No Website But I Have A Huge Traffic I Am Video Expert I Can Ranked Any Youtube Video Up To 2 Hour Please Give Me Some Suggetion
Thanks In Advance

"Ask anything about pay per call" OK...

Would anyone know of a mobile ad agency that has a sort of click-to-call feature allowing the user to call your PPcall phone number from your ad? That formula would be an absolute match made in heaven for a mobile ad agency as the users are all on their phones already. And Millennial Media doesn't count because although they have a button for that you can insert into your ad, it only goes to your URL and their traffic quality sucks!

I'm in the market for a good agency to promote PPcall offers (other than Bing / Adwords which I know of), and it doesn't have to be a mobile ad agency but it sure would be targeted if so... please advice me of a (good conversion quality) ad agency for PPC anybody?

I have only heard Pay per Click(PPC). first time I am hearing this pay Per call. Don't feel bad I am new in this digital marketing and I am learning new things like this.
Thank you for this post. I have to do some research on this and to know how I can implement this in my Business.

Hello! I really want to work with Ringpartner and have a solid budget for Google Adwords, but it seems very difficult to become publisher. I had 2 interviews and I'm afraid my spoken English not so good and maybe I did some mistake. But I am really very serious about Ringpartner and will be happy if you can approve my account. I add your skype but no answer

my email: awmxxx@gmail.com my skype: elena_vestal

Hello Ringpartner
I want to work ringpartner please add my skype: shorif_90
I don't think giving your Skype contact is the right way of starting business here. If you want to work with @ringpartner you have to connect directly to the company. Make the first step! Apply here and after application immediately write an email to gettingstarted@ringpartner.com. This way you will have more success working with any company...

Ask Me Anything about pay per call!

I look forward to your questions and helping you learn more about pay per call marketing.

Cheers,
Mike

My account got rejected. I am trying to reach your customer support.They not responded me perfectly.Waiting for your valuable response.Thanks.

Hello,

I am Chirag Patel and i work as a Media Buyer. I promote CPI offers from various Affiliate Networks Worldwide. Now i have Query related to Google Adwords and Facebook Advert. When i am trying to Promote offers over there my Ads doesnt get approved.

In Google, it states error like "Site Violates Policy", "Final URL Mismatch", etc. and due to the same reason my ADs gets disapproved.

In Facebook, it states error like "URL has been blocked" and i cannot create the Ads.

I would like to know, that is there are a way to overcome this or we cannot promote CPI offers over there. Any kind of suggestions will be really helpful.

Hey Mike,

How come you guys aren't answering your phone there at RP? I been waiting for someone to process my application since last week and have also tried about ten times to reach you at the number that's listed under RP's Skype address. But to no avail. Look forward to your reply and a speedy resolution.

Best Regards :)

Check out Premium23.com. He has a program to help you get started. You can also check out our YouTube channel - Ring Partner - YouTube

Please ..premium23 is not good as the materials are outdated . You can either join Kallzu.biz (recurring monthly fees) or paypercallexposed.com (one time fees)where raj is known to be responsive and has updated ideas...

MI
Back