The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Ask Anything About Pay Per Call

You can take the Google Adwords certification, or read up on blogs like WordStream and PPC Hero.

Look for some credible guides too, like Brad Geddes or Perry Marshall.

Get a good foundation and understanding of ppc search and you can figure out pay per call.

Best of luck!

how to generate Pay per call leads and which are the best countries to target?

Mobile search is the best place to start. Try Google or Bing and focus your campaign to mobile clicks on the click to call extension.

Currently we only work in the US and CA. But, if you can find campaigns outside of North America, you might have first mover's advantage.

-Mike

Whats the easiest and most affordable way to get setup on PPC?

The best place to start is PPC search and look for niches in whatever vertical you're in. Use Google's new call-only ad campaigns.

It'll be up to you to make it "affordable". Find niches, low competition/high traffic keywords, and create good structure campaigns to get the best quality score and lowest CPC's.

If you're signed up with RingPartner, you can talk with your rep about what's the best campaign to run.

-Mike

Whats the typical payout for a PPC offer?

This really depends on the vertical, campaign, etc. Payouts range from $2 to as high as $75 or more.

It really depends on the competitiveness of the campaign and the amount of a sale to the advertiser.

-Mike

Hi Mike

This saran I am running campaigns with ring partner, in the beginning i got good profit but now getting loss on campaigns i tried my level best i am running personal injury and leagal , car insurance campaign but in all i am getting loss could you help me that how do i get profit on these campaigns and any keywords targeting ideas could you tell me???????????

Hi Mike

This saran I am running campaigns with ring partner, in the beginning i got good profit but now getting loss on campaigns i tried my level best i am running personal injury and leagal , car insurance campaign but in all i am getting loss could you help me that how do i get profit on these campaigns and any keywords targeting ideas could you tell me???????????

Saran,

This is something you should discuss with our distribution team. Email distribution@ringpartner.com and we'll try to help find some profitable campaigns and angles for you.

Cheers,
Mike

is ppv and tech support pay per call still viable?
I heard more and more european offers are coming,is that true?

banners
Back