The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

As a publisher, what more do you want from your affiliate program manger?

Refer Me

affiliate
Not every affiliate program is perfect, and there is no way to appease everyone and make yourself some money.

I am curious what the greatest concerns and challenges affiliates have working with an affiliate program manager. How can the relationship and process be made better for all parties involved?

I am about to launch my program with offers, and want to make it as appealing to affiliates as possible.

Help me now so I can help you later!

Not every affiliate program is perfect, and there is no way to appease everyone and make yourself some money.

I am curious what the greatest concerns and challenges affiliates have working with an affiliate program manager. How can the relationship and process be made better for all parties involved?

I am about to launch my program with offers, and want to make it as appealing to affiliates as possible.

Help me now so I can help you later!

Are you doing an affiliate program of your own or are you going to place your product in the hands of a reliable network?

Asking about how to improve the relationships one has with their Affiliate Managers in a public forum is difficult. Some things wee play close to the vest. When I have had challenges with one of mine, I talk it out with them. Communications and a solid relationship most always irons out any kinks.

What I want from an affiliate program manager are answers to very basic questions and guidance.

Sometimes I ask very basic question in hope the affiliate manager has better answer than what I can find on forums or on the internet.

For instance, where to find good pictures of seniors of promoting dating sites. Finding royalty free pictures or pictures that requires a payment is not so easy when I need to spend time doing other thing. So if an affiliate manager knows where the real good stuff is, it is very helpful for us beginners.

It can be amazingly time consuming. The worst is finding pictures and not knowing if it is going to be a good one for advertising. When you never did anything like this before and when you have a limited budget, you may over think things and be paralyzed by the lack of certainty.

It sucks being new.

After all, if I am going to spend money and time for a network, at the very least I should have some insights and help. If I waste time and money and I do not move forward, it is not good for me or the network.

Self reliance is great but sometimes, I get stuck on small things. Where coding is concerned I do not have a problem. I can deal with spam, deal with hacking problems, I can after a while come up with a decent design but when it comes to socializing and selling, I just suuuuuuuuck.

After having waste so much money that I did not have by using my credit card, I am in debt. So yea, some guidance and answers for my campaigns would be nice. I am sure I am not the only one getting stuck with the basics.

Right now I am working on a blog but later I will start doing campaigns again. The blog will help me get some visibility and perhaps help me get some clients to earn money.

I will like to add that people like me are not looking for someone to hold us by the hand. We are just looking for some guidance to help us make a good choice that puts the odds of success in our favor.

Limited time and limited budget is not a good thing in the beginning.

When I started, it was just a cpa network and clickbank and I had no idea what I was doing. I was following the misinformed teachings of a "traffic expert" which costed me a lot of money both for the courses and for my campaigns. He did a good campaign for his courses but I did not do my due diligence.

The people who you will be working with, may not have access to helpful forums or good mentors when they start. In fact they may be clueless. As an affiliate manager you will the guy they will look up to.

banners
Back