The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Article Spinning Working or Not?

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
Unique articles are the most appeal things for SEO. But it's very difficult or costly for unique articles you know. I saw many marketers do article spinning. Does it really work or just waste of time?

Just my personal opinion....

I think spinners create absolutely horrible articles. Or, at least they did last time I saw some spewed, nonsensical, keyword-stuffed content from one.

A reasonably competent writer could rewrite articles in a way that your reader will find value in. It has the added benefit of allowing you to have pieces of content with a different tone and angle.

So, to answer your question...a waste of time. :)

Unique articles are the most appeal things for SEO. But it's very difficult or costly for unique articles you know. I saw many marketers do article spinning. Does it really work or just waste of time?
Hi Jim. Article spinning used to work well with the SEO, however, google, the people who rank the webpages are always on the look out for such malicious acts and do change their algorithm from time to time. It is a good thing even though you need to be careful because sometimes the articles that are spinned are always grammatically wrong and are not easy to understand. It is better you create unique articles rather than spinning and never work for your good.

If you can't, or do not want to, learn to write your own content, then get develop a relationship with a writer. You will never get high quality content from a cheap source. Get a good quality writer on Fiverr, Freelancer, or UpWork, and build a solid relationship.

The only way high quality content really helps is when it is provided on a frequent basis.

Article spinners are a waste of time and effort. Learn to write and you can pump out great content frequently and customized to match your visitors needs and with practice you will get it done faster than outsourcing and better than any spinner.

Thank you, everyone, for your helpful conversation. I found iwriter is one of the finest places to get the quality writer. Although the price is high but for the niche blogging it help. On the other hand, I tried the best spinner but as you said those are not readable so I think for the long run it will spoil my other works.

Hey anyone try to figure out articles from the experied domain are working or not? I have found a software which grab be thousands of articles from the experied domain.

banners
Back