The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Arno

drik55

Hi guys, it looks like i have to introduce myself here before being able to post.
So here i am! My name is Arno

I also saw that i'm not allowed to write the name of the company i work for --->> Hi I'm Jyothi Tulasi working for Limeproxies

so many rules on forums nowadays, miss the good ol' days haha ;);)
anyway hope to do some good business here!
Have a nice day

Well people try to spam free ads -- that's why ... over, over and over ... cheap shots drive buys (s.i.c. --intentionally)
Too many rules everywhere ...
Do you have a website?
Can I have a free ad?
Register your business -- we told the other guy
Bad news, if you want to have several official reps you need to PAY for a commercial account ...
Then you are 'official' and there is more latitude.
We are all here to do some sort of business ...

Hi guys, it looks like i have to introduce myself here before being able to post.
So here i am! My name is Arno

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I also saw that i'm not allowed to write the name of the company i work for

You can absolutely mention this in an introductions thread. We simply require company representatives to be listed in our Resources area before being permitted to solicit or recruit our members or post promotions in the Business Centre, et al.

so many rules on forums nowadays, miss the good ol' days haha

TRUE! Loads of rules these days. Just like so many other platforms, Google, FB, IG, Twitter, Warrior Forum, etc., etc.

Here, it is a means of providing an honest, ethical, and black hat free platform for marketers. It's the direction of the industry. This has been our stance since our inception. Today, for example, as much as 50% of marketers clicks are either being hijacked, stolen in some fashion, or manipulated by bots.

We would love to have enough of an honest industry that would not require us to have some of our rules, but alas, this is the world we work in.

Hope you find us to be a suitable family for you.