The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are you looking to recruit relevant affiliates for your program? Watch this video

What are the best ways that affiliates (publishers) can make sure they get maximum exposure by Affiliate Aff by getting found in your data acquisition process?

You should try and get top of Google for some of these search queries
  • find affiliate marketers
  • how to find affiliate marketers
  • find affiliate marketers to promote product
The way I would do it is
  1. Identify your top 10 keywords from Wordtracker
  2. Start tracking in a search ranking tool like Semrush
  3. This gives you detailed intelligence on your main competitors
  4. Shows you action list of how they rank top
  5. Go through this list until your page provides the best answer
  6. Follow Google Webmaster Guidelines
All of this is free apart from your time
There's plenty of SEO agencies who can do this for you faster
Choose wisely - Google have a useful post on how to choose SEO

It's the same when you promote your brand
Give free information how people can find affiliate marketers
Then add your sign-up form as a call to action
Clever people will delegate this (you win new customers)

What if you have the money to advertise and promote a product?
Why should I spend my money on YOUR affiliate program?
Affiliate programs are a dime a dozen ...
Unless you are a well known (and credible) program that pays and is not full of bullshit ...
Sword cuts both ways ...

In order to promote affiliate programs successfully there are a few key points that without them it will be very hard to target high ticket affiliate programs.
The website / product must have a high conversion rate. Without this, an affiliate will spend traffic and stop promoting your product.
You need relevant affiliates that will send relevant traffic to increase your conversion rate,
Relevant affiliates that will send relevant traffic to high converting website/ product with attractive commission, will generate high EPC rate and this is the major index for successful affiliate programs.
I have lots of experience regarding affiliate management.
The main obstacle is to find the relevant affiliates. This task can take up to 70% of your time.
Since it can be frustrating to log in back and forth when it comes to searching for the relevant affiliates, once you get a list of relevant websites and you spend so much time , the biggest mistake is to blast all of them in email marketing due to the fact that no more time left for you in order to invest in the affiliate website and create personal email for him.

Findaff.com will help affiliate managers to save 70% of their time and enable him to invest more time by inviting relevant affiliates.
That is why our slogan is so simple, "you search we find".
If you have high converting website, search for relevant affiliate with Findaff.com and invite new websites to promote your business
Join our Beta now

very hard to target high ticket affiliate programs.

This is where most of my marketing has been these past many years.

You need relevant affiliates

This I realized early on in marketing. I examined the many other businesses I've been successful in over the past many decades and found this to be among the most important threads to pull on. I had to be relevant in what I was doing. I had to get a great set of brains on the part of the industry I was in, create a good footing in it, and that set me up to enable steady growth and success which then garnered the attention and relevance needed for both the vendors and competitors as well as the target audience.

the biggest mistake is to blast all of them

Yes Yes! Learning how to target is crucial!

Great advice Guy! Thanks for helping to get the word out!

I had to get a great set of brains on the part of the industry I was in, create a good footing in it, and that set me up to enable steady growth and success which then garnered the attention and relevance needed for both the vendors and competitors as well as the target audience.
Brains as in team, or affiliates, or both? Thanks! I'm just trying to process all of the info here. I definitely want to aim to be a "relevant" affiliate one day :)

If you have high converting website
Is this more catered toward the recruitment of affiliates that have already built authority websites in a particular niche, or can this also apply to affiliates that just specialize in driving traffic through paid advertising/media buying?

@AmNovice the advantage of Findaff.com is to find relevant affiliates and B2B partners in every niche.
Lots of advertisers that cant promote through social/ paid media such as COVID-19 products/ Adults/Crypto need to find advertiser that has display ads in order to ask them to join their affiliate program or to buy their ads space directly.
We did invest a lot in order to show a gallery of banners that the relevant website promotes at the current time.
Findaff.com can find the relevant websites. Working with us will enable Affiliate manager / Media buyer to invest more time in personal attention and negotiation with each potential affiliates.
With 70% of your time , you can and must invest more time in each potential partner.

@Guy Tal You might have missed this:

What are the best ways that affiliates (publishers) can make sure they get maximum exposure by Affiliate Aff by getting found in your data acquisition process?

@Guy Tal You might have missed this:

@EuronGreyjoy Will try to explain: Findaff.com is a search tool. When advertisers run searches they can limit the number of search results if they want, according their plan. From our experience, if publisher has relevant website to the search query made by the advertisers, The system probably will find the website. This info can answer the question "how many publishers can i find? As long as there are relevant websites to search query , we will find them.
We do plan more advantage tools to publishers as well.
Between you and me, i do suggest to publishers to focus on their niche and add relevant content, images and added vales to their visitors instead of trying to be like Yahoo, CNN and other.

Hi all
If you are a network/ direct advertiser and you are looking to recruit affiliates / publishers , lets have a call
Our tool www.findaff.com can help you to find relevant affiliates for each offer in each geo.
We are looking for a win win with direct advertisers that convert and wish to scale with networks that they promote direct advertisers.
Why win win? we will work with you on 2nd tier/ commission basis (life time).
Ping me in private
I wish you all good luck
Guy

MI
Back