The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Are there tools to help write content

Nothing that is of consequence.

I am a content marketer. I write all of my own content and have my editors review them before publishing. This is the case with content marketers. Of course we have collaboators that come and add special content from time to time. Most authors do this, bring in a friendly face for a second perception of the topics at hand. You need to learn to write content. I currently produce around 5k words per day. Occasionally I'll do 10k on a Saturday or Sunday when winter rolls around.

Having a machine write content never works and never produces a consistency in writing style. Having someone else do it, results in a voice that is not your own.

There isn't such a thing that can replicate human writing without sounding a bit computer-generated
Tools are generally getting better at it but better to create content yourself or pay an expert
Writing content about a subject you understand isn't hard
Just imagine you're talking to one of your customers

There's an annoying Grammarly ad atm that goes "writing's not that easy but Grammarly can help"

Nonsense

We write all the time, in SMS, email, forums, notes, at work, diary, reviews, social media
It's not much different online
Just imagine you're having a natural friendly conversation
Don't write to fool Google because when you get traffic it will bounce
Google knows what the bounce rate it
So why waste time?
Writer's block is only for fiction
People have problems and you explain solutions
Check there are no errors, factual or spelling mistakes
Follow Google Webmaster Guidelines
Add a relevant image or video
Then publish it

Writing IS easy and you DON'T need to pay for software

maybe you can find some software that will scratch some content from web and will publish on your website but this its trash as it will not be quality also the format of your post will be ugly and plus of that you will ruin your reputation as people will leave imediatly if they see that shit posts .Its better to write less but make quality content where people and search engines will like you

banners
Back