The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are there benefits to buying instagram likes

inflated ego ...
less credibility (not a benefit)
* There are too many algorithms to detect fake likes (or followers) these days in social media ... Save your money ...
if you progress very slowly with fakes and receive real likes 30/70 you might get away with it ...

inflated ego ...
less credibility (not a benefit)
* There are too many algorithms to detect fake likes (or followers) these days in social media

DING DING DING, and the real truth does persevere!

Fake anything is bottomed out and has been this way for a while now. Get the real stuff from real people and get loads of true and valuable results.

You won't have anything from buying likes. Yes, you have more likes on your pictures. But what are you going to do with them?

What you want are real likes from real people. I know, it is hard and it takes time to get some eyeballs on your Instagram. But being patient is worth it. When you start building a follower base and you start getting engagement from REAL people you have a chance to build your brand or business or whatever.

But bought likes won't give you anything.

So please, just stay away from it. :)

If you ask me, it's the last thing I'll ever do to buy some likes in the Instagram. I agree with the fact that now they are very easy to identify, and later, those followers who trusted you before - will stop trusting you after. So don't play with it, because the consequences could be unexpected. It's better to do it honestly, then there will be more trust from the subscribers.

You can attract blind advertisers only.
Until they realize those are fake, you can make money.
It would be a one-shot business with no further possibility.

In fact, there will be no benefit to you except to satisfy your ego. I believe it's a worthless investment that won't bring you any profit. So it's much more appropriate for Instagram to do targeted advertising than buying likes.

0% of engagement, since are mainly "likes" coming from bots and you could be purged by the platform. Don't forget that buying likes or followers violates the terms of the service, so you have the risk that Instagram suspends your account.

Chi va piano, va sano, va lontano ...

Gain Quick Popularity Much like in other social media platforms, your main objective is to earn as many likes as possible
You, Will, Be Able to Save A Lot of Time and Effort
Increase Brand Image
Gain Credibility.

People tend to like only what other people like. When they see that you have quite a lot of likes then they will pay attention to what it is that you haev to offer. What you want is people clickig on your lik and this is what you need to make them do that. The likes matter.

If you want to make sure that you want to make sure that your affiliate link reaches as many people as possible then buying instagram likes is a good idea. That is especially if you are not able to get the likes the normal way. The more likes youhave, the more people you will attract. That is exactly what the afilliate marketing needs.

I do not know if you know this but these days peole can acually tell if you have bought your instagram likes. That will not be good for business because peolple do not want to be deceived. You can try getting likes the good old way. Jiust post things that will ineterest other people.

you can benefit from the fake likes if you keep buying !
this may fool some advertisers if they are blind since all of them will check both the likes and comment engagement as well!

So buying fake likes can only fool yourself!

banners
Back