The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Are Link Exchanges Still Considered a Good Thing?

sallysqueak

affiliate
Hi all

I've been offered an opportunity to exchange links with a travel blog site (so highly related to what I do) and they have a much better following than me on social media at least, (like 70k+!), but are link exchanges still considered a good thing?

I'm severely lacking in SEO skills and need to learn a lot!

Thanks

Sally

You should have very few link exchanges. They must be of value to your audience and with high quality sites only.

Link-building is almost completely dead. You must earn links by building content worth linking to.

How good are the pages on your own site? You must know how to build original, high quality content for your own audience, not for the search engines. If you haven't learned how yet, it is time to begin.

Link exchange is good for incoming links as it bring lots of traffics towards your website and it does helps to navigate from one site to other to find valuable content.

you have to take care of some important factors. The link should be from the niche website. The backlinks from different niche can harm your website authority and even penalize. You have to search relevant websites then collect contact detail like email, phone number, skype id and more. Then you have to mail for link exchange. Link exchange and reciprocal links are natural to some extent.

Link exchange has been a practice in the internet ever since. And it is a good practice too – if you do it right. Link exchange has a potential to positively impact site traffic and improve business relations.

banners
Back