The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Are landing page creation tools fast enough?

Do you use a landing page creation tool?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

traks01

affiliate
I'm presently serving my LP on AWS. I'm trying to cut down on the time I spend creating landing pages.
Speed is a big factor in serving landing pages.
Do landing page creation tools, such as Unbounce, serve pages fast enough for AM campaigns?

Many of them are okay at delivering the LP fast. Typically better with a pro account in most cases. You have to test them because regardless of the fact most are using a CDN these days, all things are not created equal. We use a combination of server/cloud/cdn.

How is the speed on AWS?

Some of the LP services provide a great set of options for those that need to keep track of their landers with a dashboard. I've used a few of them with some success. These days, I use intelligence platforms to determine what's working in a niche, download the landers to tweak and refine them with my lander guys, then test the traffic sources that seem to produce. After split testing and finding what works, scale, scale, scale!

I don't do much with landers myself anymore as I do mostly content marketing now. However, I still play around with traditional CPA and such with landers to stay current. Today, most landers are lucky to get a full 30 to 60 days before they get burnt out.

You are on the right track though when being concerned about load and delivery times.

I'm trying to cut down on the time I spend creating landing pages.
With what and from what? That is a very ambiguous statement
If you have a basic template and the text ready --it takes much less than an hour. If you are starting from scratch 'creation' , by it's nature, can take a lot longer. I don't care how you edit --how well you understand the process will reflect in the time spent.

I'm presently serving my LP on AWS. I'm trying to cut down on the time I spend creating landing pages.
Speed is a big factor in serving landing pages.

It is not clear if you want to reduce the time you need to create LP, or the time to serve them. These are two different things
I use AWS CloudFront + S3 and most of my pages load under 1 sec. Unbounce is one of the fastest, but i do not think they can bit a well optimize static page.

Do landing page creation tools, such as Unbounce, serve pages fast enough for AM campaigns?
It depends of your vertical / traffic source. For lead gen on native or display, I would say yes. For Pop traffic, probably not.

banners
Back