The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Apart from Bing, is there any other good PPC network

Orjiakor

affiliate
I don't know why bingads always block my accounts, I want to know if there is other best PPC advertising networks I can use to promote CPA offers and other products and earn good revenue.

I don't know why bingads always block my accounts, I want to know if there is other best PPC advertising networks I can use to promote CPA offers and other products and earn good revenue.

Adwords
Yahoo (But they are part of the Bing network now)
Facebook
Advertising.com
7Search

Conversion depends upon how you will set up and maintain your campaign. AdWords and Facebook are good but they can block you as well. So read first terms before setting up campaign.

Why are you accounts banned? I guess you're breaking their rules. In this case, don't even bother trying AdWords (which are more strict) or FB (which also bans accounts pretty easy).

well if you have been blocked is because you've been violating their policy as easy as that...if not you can contact them bingads has a good support chat with them sent them a pic of your campaign before publish it take some time to read the policy privacy it's very descriptive ...

I suggest to solve this problem before going around another network or you could get blocked as well
ask those question to yourself:

• What's wrong with my campaing ?
  • How can I improve it?
  • what can I change it?

and do something different learn what's wrong with your campaign.
bingads blocked ALWAYS your account because your doing ALWAYS the same

about 7Search I think you should give it a try...it's depending what are you promoting some people make lot of money using it that network other people not.... have your own opinion about it..

if you found the reason please reply to let us know

well if you have been blocked is because you've been violating their policy as easy as that...if not you can contact them bingads has a good support chat with them sent them a pic of your campaign before publish it take some time to read the policy privacy it's very descriptive ...

I suggest to solve this problem before going around another network or you could get blocked as well
ask those question to yourself:

• What's wrong with my campaing ?
  • How can I improve it?
  • what can I change it?

and do something different learn what's wrong with your campaign.
bingads blocked ALWAYS your account because your doing ALWAYS the same

about 7Search I think you should give it a try...it's depending what are you promoting some people make lot of money using it that network other people not.... have your own opinion about it..

if you found the reason please reply to let us know

The reason bingads banned my accounts is not about my campaigns.

bingads has a good support

I second that, they are very responsive.

I agree about trying 7S. It's less expensive tier two traffic. Their audience is a majority of males, so something appealing to them would fare better, I should think.

The reason bingads banned my accounts is not about my campaigns.

Is it about the country you are located in? I know some networks and platforms do that. If so, that's another reason to give 7S a try. They are a bit easier to work with.

I second that, they are very responsive.

I agree about trying 7S. It's less expensive tier two traffic. Their audience is a majority of males, so something appealing to them would fare better, I should think.

Is it about the country you are located in? I know some networks and platforms do that. If so, that's another reason to give 7S a try. They are a bit easier to work with.

Yes, it is due to country.

I think if they block your account, maybe because you broke their rules. you need to figure out what's wrong with that, try to contact with the admin of bingads.

I agree that if you are in violation of the rules, you need to figure out why. Also, another important point to make...if you haven't figured out HOW to run a succesful PPC campaign, It doesn't matter what ad platform you run with.

Do not waste your time and money on 7 Search.
Only go for Adsense. Might be a bit expensive, but will get you desired results.

K recommends 7S as a platform for newbies to learn how to set up a campaign. It's cheaper than Adwords.

banners
Back