The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Anyone use Facebook?

gkd_uk

Hi

Does anyone use Facebook? I don't use it but after was a programme on TV about Facebook and security, I don't think I ever will.

Face book makes money!
Think about the websites affiliated as PPC.
But have you haerd about migg33, mxit and so on...
All unsafe tools, and makes the children of today unsocial.
But we cant stop them cant we.

My daughter started with MySpace than switched to FaceBook. I believe it's mostly teenagers community.

If it's your targeted audience - may be a great benefit to join...

Yes my cousin goes on about it, and not only does all her friends have it, all the teenagers in the family seem to have it as well.

Yeah i use it , i managed to find all my old school mates there, its a nice why to keep in touch with every one which i havent seen in about 10 years, although most of them i wouldnt like to stay intouch with lol, I think its a better less tacky example of friends reunited that site drives me mad

hahaha...name a site that isn't a security risk. Give me a break. Anytime you provide personal information online, you are posing a risk.

Facebook is as secure as any other site, I use it myself.

Geoserv.

Nothing is really safe now days.
Geoserv, you will obviously say its safe because you are a satisfied member.
But all is well until something goes wrong.
If you understand what i mean.
I think kids pose the greater risk on those chats.

I have a facebook account. I don't use it much. I am not a big fan of social networking site. A waste of time imho.

The biggest sponsor of Face Book is the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency). Good way of keeping track of people. We are watched all the time :(

I have a facebook account check it probably once a week.

One of the benefits is creating a group to promote your website or project.

Geoserv

banners
Back